Monday, December 1, 2008

01/11/08 Out for Lunch

It's been quite a while since I've last posted my blog....
Sorry for not updating...
______________________________________________________________________

As for today...
I slept at 2am and woke up at 8am...
Recently I think I have some sleeping problems...
No matter how late i sleep...
I never seem to wake up after 10am....

Sean even said to me that I'm dying soon because of this problems =.=....
Aint that great?....Having a friend to curse you that you're dying soon?...lol...

And Sean blamed me for disturbing his dream about EMILY =.=....
I guess he have some wet dreams about her eh??...HAHAHA...( dun emo k sean)

____________________________________________________________________

And because I don't have any lunch....
I asked Sean whether has he eaten yet...
He said his lunch is waiting him outside....(saying it proudly)

After 10 minutes...
He came back to message me in msn...
Saying that he don't have any lunch....

What a guy =.=....

So I asked him to ask whoever wanna follow us for lunch...
So we called Cherly, Shereena and Mun Hoe...
And i feel like eating KFC of all sudden...lol...

We went to summit to eat KFC cause Mun Hoe need to attend to college....
And we meet him up over at summit...

We left at 3-4 something...

I reached home at 4 something and straight to bed..
I was tired though after driving....

_____________________________________________________________________

Thats all for today...

Tomorrow night will be going for dinner with the monkeys for Mun Hoe's birthday dinner in PIZZA UNO....
Our dress code is to wear semi-formal...
Will be posting some pictures tomorrow...

Chao

0 comments: