Monday, December 15, 2008

12/12/08 Movie Time

Well...
As for this date...12/12/2008...
I went for movies...
Yes movies....
Went for 2 movies....
______________________________________________________________________


STARTING

1st i got up at 8am...
Cause I promise Jeremy that I would be in college to finish up my EMP assignment...
So i get prepared and reached college at 10am...
And at there...
Jeremy helped me out with my EMP assignment....



Picture taken by ELLIE
Jeremy and Me

We started the EMP at 10.30am...
But i need to go back at 12pm because I've promised CHEE WEI for the movie...
So as a gentleman will never break a girl's promise right?? =D....

But i eventually went back home at 1pm...
Cause Mr.Sia helped me out with my EMP....
His sense of music is damn awesome =.=....
Even after I just made some rhythm with the keyboard....
Mr.Sia helped me out with some various way like the drum beats =.=...
Its a total wicked =.=....
___________________________________________________________________

MOVIE TIME


I got back home at 1.20pm...
As soon as i got home....
I continue my ragnarok online private server game....
Just to waste time till its 2pm...
And Mun Hoe and Sean told me that they will be there to shopping at 8pm...

When its 2pm...
I prepare myself and head to Chee Wei's house to fetch her....
So...off to Sunway Pyramid...

Well...in the parking place....its kinda full =.=....
I had to park the highest floor....

Then we go get our movie tickets....
We watch 2 movies in 1 day...haha...
Movie freaks eh =D....

I haven watch QUANTUM OF SOLACE....
So I want to watch that show...
Chee Wei wants to watch Bolt 3D...
Since I haven watch it so why not....
We took Bolt 3D since none of us ever tried it before...

The Quantum of Solace is at 4.30pm...
Bolt 3D starting at 8.30pm...

And the time its only 2.30pm...
Still have hell lots of time...

So we head to the arcade...
I bumped to Vernon...
And we had a small chat a while...then head off to my DAYTONA..lol...

After that...
We were pretty hungry since none of us eaten anything yet...
I felt like eating KENNY ROGERS....
Since the Genting Trip back then...
I kinda miss the food in KENNY ROGERS...

So we ate Kenny Rogers for lunch....





Wey Liam



Wey Liam



Chee Wei

After lunch...
Its time for MOVIE !!!!
Quantum of Solace...
Been waiting too damn long for the movie =.=....
Bought a large coke..hohoho...


Well...
The show ended at 6 something...
Honestly to me i like the show...
I know alot of people been saying that this show is stupid....
But I find the show interesting and good...
I give it 7/10....

After the movie....
We still have 2 more hours of time to waste....
So we walked around...
And I went to Padini Concept Store to pay a visit to Li Hui....
And she told me now Padini Concept Store is having sales....woohoo....


After that....
We walked past the Billabong shop...
And I bumped to Mark Ian and Tai Jeslyn...
I realized Ian growed janggut...
Haha...new look of his...
I find it cool...lol....

Then We walked to the comic store...
I'm still waiting for the new Crayon Shin Chan volume 49....
Guess its not out yet eh....

Well...its 8pm already....
I called Mun Hoe up asking him where is he since he'll becoming here with Sean...
And he told me that his still at home...leaving soon...

Before its time...
Chee Wei said wanted to eat some Ice- Cream...
So we went to buy some Ice-cream from Baskin Robbins...lol...
So we bought some Ice-Cream...
And we saw a lady customer were scolding the staff for taking so long for making a cake ice-cream =.=...
Kinda makes me think that she's some rich lady thats why she's so bossy =.=...

Since the Bolt 3D will be starting at 8.30...
I guess its time for us to go to the cinema....
On my way to the cinema...
I bumped to my old childhood friend Kevin Tan...
Its been almost a year or 2 since I've seen him....
And we chat a little while and went to greet his mom...
Since his mom and my late aunt were very very close friends....

After that...
We head to the cinema floor...and bought a large coke....lol...




Wey Liam


Chee Wei

Chee Wei


This the movie we're watching...
Honestly...
I find 3D stuff is kinda waste of money...
Its not really that fascinating than i thought....
It gets kinda dizzy at times....
And the show...i give it 5/10....
If u're a dog lover...I bet u gonna say the dog is so damn cute....
Well...that's what i think though...lol....
____________________________________________________________________

After the movie...
I called Mun Hoe up to meet them up...
Then i ask them wanna go have a drink?...
They said fine...

So when i meet them up...
Both of them were wearing red =.=...
And this time Mun Hoe is driving =.=...
And his car red colour =.=....

When I 1st saw them...
The 1st thing in my mind is that are they Destined by god to be couples a.k.a "Tin Sang Yat Tui" ?....haha....

So we're heading back home...
And I asked Sean want to go have a drink or not...
He and Mun Hoe agreed...
And thought of heading to Station 1 for drink....
But too bad it was kinda jam in there =.=...
So we just parked the car and head back in to the pyramid...

So we went to the shop beside frienster shop....
I dun really know what's that chinese restaurant name...

After some meal....we head back home....
___________________________________________________________________

Thats all for today's post...
I know its short...but lazy to write so much already =.=....
I guess Shereena's right huh =.=...
"Starting u will be damn hardworking wan...write alot alot....I last time also like that....After a while...U'll be lazy and write until damn little already"....

Haha...I hate to admit it to you Shereena....but guess u're right...haha....

Well...thats all for today's post....
P.S. Mun Hoe...erm...er....I am not going to write I love you....but I'm just wanting to say about the summit stuff...I'll write it later....or maybe tomorrow...
You know...about Sean's dream come true...lol

Chao all

__________________________________________________________________

0 comments: