Saturday, December 27, 2008

25/12/2008 Nite Out ~~~

~~~~PICTURE OF THE DAY !!!~~~~


~~Terence acting cute~~



Alright...
As for today...
We went to club...
The people who went to the club were Jack, Sean, Terence, Sue Keong, Teik Loon, Michael and me....

______________________________________________________________________

Well...
Its 25th december...
We went to EUPHORIA for some kind of event...
We were hoping for some RnB songs...
Turns out to be Rave party songs....
What a sucky day...

Then my cousin Jere called me up...
Asking me weather am I inside the club or not...
And after that...I bumped into Kelvin Heng...

And once we're inside...
There I saw Mark Ian, Bryan John, Neil and Malvin were standing outside with a group of friends...

We went to the dance floor at 11.30pm...
Michael got the biggest spot around...haha...
He go everywhere to dance...
He almost dance with every unknown girl which is around him...haha...
It's his first time in the club...
So I know his enjoying it damn much...lol


Here's the picture of
me in EUPHORIA for the 1st time....

___________________________________________________________________

Here's the pictures that we took on the 25th december..christmas day !!


















___________________________________________________________________

Well...We went back at 2am...
But we went to Asia cafe for some drinks a while before we head home since the night..for now...its still early...haha...

After Asia Cafe...
We go back around 3am++...
Michael overnight my house on the day....

___________________________________________________________________

0 comments: