Saturday, December 6, 2008

02/12/08 Mun Hoe's party

Introduction

I haven been updating the blog lately...
Today's post is most likely about MUN HOE....
And a little bit about me....

So this what happen on the date of 02/12/08....
A friend of mine...MUN HOE....
Its 1 day before his birthday...

He suggested that he wants to have diner with Sean, Jack, Cherly, Jia Shen, Jee Lian and me to celebrate his birthday...
He plan on celebrating early just so that he could celebrate with his mom on his birthday date...
______________________________________________________________________

Problem sleeping

Alright...here goes...

This days I seriously been having some sleeping problems...

Back then I used to sleep at 5-7am cause for reading online comics or watch movies through online....
But because of all this stuff....I always wakes up at 4pm...
Honestly I dislike this way of daily life....
It makes me feel like I've wasting those morning fresh air...
And it makes me feel like the day passes so fast...

And because of that...I've made my decision to sleep earlier....
For the very 1st time i slept at 10pm...
I ended up waking up at 5am...
I was happy with that way though....
And slowly...I've started the sleeping habit of sleeping late again...
But still...I limit my self to sleep at least before 3am....

So i slept at 1-3am every night....
But the problem is...I always waking up at 5am....
its been happening for the past 2 weeks....
Its kinda suffering though...
It's like I only sleep for 3-5 hours...
After that its all day up for me...

I seriously wondering what's going on to me...
Even when I went to cherly's house for a drink (refer to previous post)
I was actually kinda drunk...
I have quite a headache....and i slept at 2.50am...
I ended up waking up at 5am again even when i was super drunk...

Everytime i wake up i couldn't get back to sleep....

I told my sleeping problem to Sean...
And guess what he says....
Those who knows him....
You might have guessed what he will say...

Wey Liam : walau...sean....i always wake up early at 5am no matter how late i
sleep wei....damn la...
Sean : Go see doctor la =.=...You gonna die soon already =.=....
So before you die then this is the last time u have a chance to do all
the things you want....faster go do your stuff before you die....

Well...with that kind of conversation...
My so called friend kinda sounded as if his happy for me to die...
And is expecting ME to die soon....

I'm touched for having a friend like him...haha....
____________________________________________________________________

Starting of the day

And so...Tuesday..which is 02/12/2008...
I slept at 2am....And as usual....i ended up waking up at 5am...
Coz I'm having my exam on wednesday...
I tot of taking this chance to study for my exam...

I studied till 7.30....
And i lost my mood to study =.=....
So i went to play some game and watch some movies before going to college...
So I prepare myself for college at 8.30...
Then I went out to fetch my brother to his work at 9am...
And I was kinda late for my college which started at 9.30...
And at the time i reached college it was already 9.50am....
____________________________________________________________________

Time For Dinner

I finish college at 5.30pm...
So I went to fetch my brother from his work opposite Subang Parade....
After that fetch Kelvin back to his house...

I was rushing cause Mun Hoe told me that we're suppose to go Pizza Uno at 7.30pm...
And by the time i reached my house was already 6.30...
And I was gonna go cut my hair....

So i went to USJ 16 to cut my hair...
After finish cutting hair....
I went to fetch Cherly and Sean from their house...
It was already 7.20pm...
I'm super late....

So i fetch the both of them over to my house and went to take my bath and straight rush to pizza uno in taipan...
I reached Pizza Uno at 7.40pm...


Jack and Jia Shen was already there...
To think i was so damn late....
Our host....Mun Hoe...was the last to arrive in pizza uno =.=....
His so called must reach pizza uno at 7.30pm =.=...

And so we had our dinner over in Pizza Uno...
And we took pictures for memories in there....

Here are the pictures of that day...


SEAN with his food

Cherly in her own world

Jack and Jia Shen

Cherly and Sean

Jack, Jia Shen, Me, Cherly



Jee Lian and Cherly



Cherly and Jee Lian
promoting
SEAN's handphone


Cherly and Jee Lian in their world


The soon to be BIRTHDAY BOY
*Mun Hoe*
*the last person to be 18 in our group*



Jack acting cute,
Jia Shen


Jack and Me
*posers*


Jack and me
*acting dumb*



Jack and me
A proper snap picture


Cherly and Sean


Cherly and Mun Hoe
(soon to be birthday boy)



Cherly and Jack


Cherly and Jia Shen



Me and Jee Lian


Me and Jee Lian



Jia Shen, Mun Hoe, Sean, Wey Liam, Jack

quote by Mun Hoe: WE'RE SINGLE AND AVAILABLE... except JACK



The guys a.k.a. the gays monkeys...

Well...This is the day of the pizza uno....
We had pictures...foods and all...
We leave pizza uno at 10pm...
____________________________________________________________________

After Dinner

After pizza uno we went to have drink...
Mun Hoe fetch Jee Lian home...
Cherly, Sean, Jack, Jia Shen and me decided to go for a drink
So we called Adrian and Shereena out with us for drink...

Then we went to pyramid in Kim Gary for drinking...
And we have jokes and crapping around...

Jack and Jia shen started with their new dirty joke with abalone gravy....
They say they would like to lick abalone gravy...
It's up to you to think what it is...lol...

___________________________________________________________________

Conclusion

Well....that is all for today's date...
I will update mun hoe's surprise birthday and the genting trip some other time...

Thx for reading it...
Feel free to leave some opinion or anything in the chatbox...
chao


0 comments: