Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cards and Drink


Main Topic...
Drinking time...


Ok...
Before i continue the older post about my uncle and aunt...
I would like to write a post about wat happened yesterday nite...
Which is the date of 21st of October 2008...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright...
I received a message from CHERLY asking any plan tonight cause its FRIDAY NIGHT outing...

And because I haven been informed anything from any of the others....
So i told her that i dun really know...so i asked her what she wants to do tonight?
Then CHERLY said she wants to go out cause she's bored...
So i told her what she plan to do then...cause nobody have any idea what to do at all...

Then she came up an idea to play cards and drink alcohol in her house...
So I kinda like the idea cause its ALCOHOL....
*Note: I like drinking alcohol...but I'll get drunk after drinking a sip of it =.=*

And so...i helped her to inform and invite people about her plan...
Cherly and me informed SEAN, MUN HOE, JIA SHEN, JACK, ADRIAN, SHEREENA, CHENG CHENG, KHAI SHIEN, JOANN, TECK WEI and SHEN LOONG

The party is said to start at 9pm...
So I asked ADRIAN to fetch Shereena and me along the way...
And i borrowed ADRIAN the rest of samurai x anime cd episode 21-60...
I bet his gonna have his orgasm while watching those shows...lol...
But cause Shereena couldn't find any dinner...
I helped her to buy ramlee burger in USJ 11 side of area...

JACK wasn't able to make it cause he wants to study for his upcoming final exam...
JIA SHEN couldn't make it cause his meeting up with KENG YEW and HONG JIUN....
SEAN say he have dinner so he'll might be coming later....
Mun Hoe say he'll be coming along with SEAN...
Khai Shien ended up broke his promise =.=....
JOANN couldn't make it....
Teck Wei couldn't make it either...
Cheng Cheng promised her frens that she's going to meet her frens up

While i was buying the ramlee burger...I bumped into MATTHEW again...
1st time was back when during my maths resit day...
2nd time in ramlee burger =.=....
everytime he'll be anywhere =.=...

And so after we bought the burger...
Adrian and me straight go over to SHEREENA to pick her up and head to CHERLY"s house...
I was asked by CHERLY to bring the gambling cards....
Too bad i forgot about it cause was busy preparing for her video game and ADRIAN's samurai x CD =.=....
So we go to the nearest 7-11 which is at USJ 16...
Ended up they dun sell any cards there...

*WHAT A DAY =.=*

So Shereena called KHAI SHIEN up ask him can bring cards or not...
Then he say ok...but in the end he smsed us telling that he will be late for the party coz his in KEPUNG....
But in the end he din turn up for the event =.=....

So SHEN LOONG reached CHERLY's house at 9 something...
Which is just right after a few minutes after we reached....
And none of us have the cards except in SHEN LOONG"S house....
So ADRIAN drove us over to SHEN LOONG"s house and take the cards....

So we started the drinking and card games....

____________________________________________________________________


So to keep ourself warm up...
We start pouring some alcohol and coke in it....
And as i said it before....I'm very weak against alcohol...
But what the heck....Just having some fun while I'm still in my youth right =D..

So 1st 5 of us...CHERLY...ADRIAN....SHEREENA....SHEN LOONG... and ME...
Start putting some alcohol and coke and start drinking....
SHEN LOONG refuse to drink because his not feeling well...
But he still came to have fun with us...haha...

After a while...SEAN and MUN HOE came...
They join us a while and they head home earlier cause SEAN is getting sleepy...
But of coz SEAN played 1 game of chor tai ti and lose his 1st game...lol...
He needs to drink a straight raw alcohol...

And i'm there keep making fun of SHEN LOONG calling him pussy for not drinking alcohol because his not feeling well...
And yet i'm the 1st 1 who got drunk 1st...
I only drank a small cup and i got drunk as if I've drank a whole bottle of it =.=...

So we played CHOR TAI TI...Loser needs to drink a small cup of the alcohol...

This is the cup we drank.....


*I'm the 1 keep losing and ended up drank the 2nd most*

again me


*The bottle that we drank*



*SHEREENA and me*


SHEREENA

My finger is at the middle...
A piece from adrian's finger
And Cherly's hand holding a kitkat


Cherly acting cute


Adrian having orgasm



During the game halfway....
Jia Shen told us he could come over a while...
So he came join us a while....
And start drinking alcohol...
After him drinking so many cups not getting drunk =.=...'
Madness =.=...
Summore drive back home =.=...
Such a brave man he is..haha...

In the end...
The 1 who drank the most I think its either Cherly or me....
3rd most is SHEREENA...
4th would be ADRIAN...


For the 1st few matches I lost 3 games straight =.=...
So i need to drink 3 times straight....
After that Shereena lost for the very 1st time....
I thank god so damn much coz drinking another cup means a total K.O to me =.=...

After that i lost again for the next 2 matches =.=....
Then after that Cherly lost for few times
We kept trying to make ADRIAN lose so that he could drink...
And He doesn't wanna win...and don't wanna lose...
Too bad at that match he ended up losing....haha...
So he drank the alcohol...

____________________________________________________________________

After that its around 1.40am already...
And I told Shereena to bring her sunglasses out so we could take picture and post our picture back in our own blogs....

So we were having our fun time camwhoring around....


This was taken by ADRIAN i think..
CANDID OF ME....

Me and Shereena

Me and Adrian

Me and Shereena with a proper picture



This is what we do when we're lifeless


Me Shereena and ADRIAN
acting cute


Me Cherly Adrian

Models wannabe


We seriously need a life...lol
Me shereena adrian


Me Cherly AdrianMe Cherly adrian

So...
I was planning that only Shereena and me having our picture taken...
In the end all 4 people takes picture along....
But still i have to admit with all of them in the picture to placed in our blog is much better....
haha....
That's roughly the end about this post....
Hope you have fun reading it...
chao

0 comments: