Sunday, December 7, 2008

03/12/08 Mun Hoe's birthday

Ok...as for today...its Mun Hoe's birthday...
I was informed by Sean that Mun Hoe's mum is planning on giving him a surprise party...
So this is what happens to me for the whole day on this date...
_______________________________________________________________________

Starting of the day

Here goes....
As usual...on this date....
I woke up at 5am again...
Its like I'm having some kind of problem sleeping seriously...
So nvm...I take this chance to study for my exam which will be starting at 11am..

So I studied until 10am...
Then I went out to fetch my bro over to work cause I would need to use the car...
I reached college at 10.30am and get ready for my exam...
I finished my exam at 12pm....
So I left my college and not feeling like going back home...
I feel like going out to somewhere other than back home...

So I called SEAN up asking him wanna follow me go to pyramid for a walk or not...
Since he is currently rotting at home...
Then he agreed on going out with me...
And I asked him to call whoever that wants to follow us to pyramid...

And Mun Hoe is the only 1 who could make it with us...
Jia Shen told SEAN that he cant go out...
As for CHERLY and SHEREENA....well... they said they went to make their nails...
lol...some typical girls they are huh...haha...

So before that...Sean decided that we go over to a cake shop to buy some surprise cake...
We went to SS15 cake shop...
And we sort of having some hard time choosing the cake...
Sean suggested we go for cheese cake
And I suggested we go for blueberry cake....
And in the end...my choice rock them up =D...
Sean's choice ?...er...I guess not....hahahaha....


And so after that....
We went back to Sean's place....
We tried to keep the cake in his house....
But his fridge was full...
So we decided that we keep the cake in my house...

So I went over to Sean's place to waste some time before its 2pm...
And I played aroung with his computer...
Then I message MUN HOE asking him wether can he fetch us to pyramid or not...
And we lied to him that CHERLY and SHEREENA would be out with us for movie at 7pm...
Why we lied ?....you'll get it soon after u read the whole post...


So while I was playing with Sean's computer...
MY GOSH with his computer....
When I was checking some stuff with his computer....
It suddenly comes out some electric switch sound....
I was shocked about wats happening...
I thought some kind of thunder striked his computer....
Then i turn back and look at him what happen....
Well...his face seems calm and plain...
Then i looked back at the screen....
It sudden go blue screen =.=...
Then need to switch off his computer and everything....
I guess this happens alot to him eh....


WHAT TO DO....
GIRL DON'T WANT HIM....
ITS NO SURPRISE THAT HIS OWN COMPUTER ABANDONED HIM TOO...
SIGH....
MUST BE FACE PROBLEM....
HAHAHAHA
_____________________________________________________________________


After Exam Then Outting

And so....
It's almost 2pm...
I drove SEAN back to my home to wait for Mun Hoe...
We were kinda late already...
And we were afraid that Mun Hoe caught us with the cake we're holding...
So we rush in my house...
I ask Sean to hurry go hide the cake in my fridge...

And to think that his smart enough to be fast...
He went in my house without even taking off his shoe =.=...
What a dumb guy =.=....
Eventhough i ask him to be fast...
But at least be clean fast =.=....
some kind of guy he is huh =.=.....haha....

And so we waited for Mun Hoe...
He finally reached my place...
And so I brought my sunglasses out along...
And so...all 3 of us have glasses=D...
Mun Hoe with his sunglasses =D
Me with my sun glasses =D
Sean with his NORMAL GLASSES = D...

And when we reached pyramid...
We went for a walk....
Mun Hoe was thinking of buying some presents...
And I went to find Jacelyn cause she said she'll be there to finish her assignments...

And after that...we walk around and we saw a huge christmas tree...
So we took a picture of it...

but 1st i will be posting the a picture that i taken at the same place...
but its on the year of 2007...which is last year...

Year 2007
taken in sunway pyramid...
*Jack, Me, Chee Wei*


Taken in same place...
Year 2008
3 MONKEYS
*Mun Hoe, Me, Sean*


Taken in same place...
Year 2008
3 MONKEYS
*Mun Hoe, Me, Sean*

Last year they decorated the tree with blue color...
This year they decorated it with red color...
So after that...
We went back at 5pm...

We were having hard time communicate with the others for Mun Hoe's surprise birthday...
Cause me and Sean its inside his car...we cant simply say stuff jsut to make our plan perfect...
But Sean...he kinda make alot of stuff pretty obvious....
He mention the party plan in front of Mun Hoe so loud and clearlly...
I was kinda stone at that time...
But lucky Mun Hoe was kinda blur to hear it....
So its lucky for us...

While we're on our way home...
Terence, Jack and Jee Lian called us up...
Telling us that their already outside my house waiting for me...

Terence : Oi...where are you?
Wey Liam: me?....err....(looking at Mun How while his driving)...err...on the
way home..why ar?...
Terence : HAR?! Haven reach home wan ar?....i outside your house now you
know...
Wey Liam : er....I'm in Mun Hoe's car now....er....
Terence : Oh...ok ok...I know what to do already.... hehe.... *click*(close phone)

Then i smsed Terence...
*WEI....dun park in front of my house...faster go away 1st...his on the way back to my house already....*

Then terence replied...
*Haha...dun worry...i know what to do....faster come back...*

Then after that...
I thought Mun Hoe was going to fetch me back home 1st....
Unexpected that he wants to go over to berry cake house just to buy a surprise cake for his MUM...
Then I was like thinking....
Err...Mun Hoe's mom bought a surprise cake.... we all bought a surprise cake...
Now HE HIMSELF oso buy a surprise cake for his mom...
Bakery really do earn alot huh...I wanna work in cake bakery already

Then he parked outside of berry's cake house...

Jack called me up...

Jack : Liam?...where are you wei?...we're almost there already...
Wey Liam: Err...sabar 1st...reaching home soon....btw...dun park in front of my
house....
Jack : Why ar?
Wey Liam : Cause Mun Hoe's fetching me back now...his in berry's cake house...
later he fethcing me back soon..
Jack : Oh....
Wey Liam : Err....you go hide yourself 1st....go hide at Jia Wei's house or
something....
Jack : Haiseh dun worry la....hiding is my specialty.... (with sinister type
of voice)

After that Terence sms me again asking
*me why so late wan?...*
*Then i told him soon...u all can come...*

And so Mun Hoe 1st fetched Sean back home...after that he fetched me home...
Mun Hoe passed by Terence and he din know about it...lol...
And so all of them came to my house and meet up already...

____________________________________________________________________


Mun Hoe's Surprise birthday

And so...
The ppl who went for the surprise party was...
Jack...Sean...Terence...Cherly...Jee Lian... and Me....
2 cars went together...
We went over to KOREA BBQ to surprise Mun Hoe's birthday which is organinzed by Mun Hoe's mom....
After that...
We were below korea BBQ in taipan...so we thought of lighting up the cake 1st...
When we took out the cake from the box....
Jee Lian and Cherly 1st prepare the candles...
And guess what...
We forgot 1 of the most important thing...
A lighter =.=...

Me and Sean walk over to "Herbs and Food" to buy the lighter...
And we walk over back to where they were preparing the candles...
I find the candle was placed kinda weird =.=....
I realized there is only 1 long candle and 5 short ones =.=...
Even if they want to place the candle...
At least put the longest candle right at the middle....
But i see the candle was placed at the far most side from the other short candle =.=...
Some kind of girls they are =.=....

So we went up with the elevator...
Terence was thought of keeping the cake knife in his jeans andwas still holding the box...
We walk across the main door entrance so that Mun Hoe dun spot us there....

Jee Lian was acting cute by jumping across the door =.=....

Terence tried to throw the cake box into the dustbin by the side of the restaurant...
But when i looked at him...its more like his vandalism the dustbin =.=...
He knows it cant go in...yet he summore tried to punch it in and carry the dustbin just to throw it...
And if you ask me...i think his acting cute....hahahahah....


And so we surprised him with a birthday song and birthday cake...
We really had him surprise though....
Even after Sean actually make alot of suspicious things...
But i guess Mun Hoe's too stupid to notice XD....(dun emo k =D)

So here's the pictures we took in KOREA BBQ


Sean, Mun Hoe
Jack, Terence, Me




Mun Hoe, Sean
Jack, Terence, Me


Mun Hoe, Sean
Jack, Terence, Me


Mun Hoe, Sean
Jack, Terence, Me


Mun Hoe, Sean
Jack, Terence, Me



Mun Hoe, Sean
Jack, Terence, Me


Cherly, Mun Hoe, Jee Lian, Sean
Jack, Terence, Wey Liam


Cherly, Mun Hoe


Korea BBQ



Jack, Terence, Wey Liam



Wey Liam



Wey Liam



The dinner was paid by Mun Hoe's mom...
She spend the dinner for us...
It was damn superb expensive seriously =.=...
I really would like to thank Mun Hoe's mom for the great dinner...
The foods were awesome delicious...haha....

And when we were eating....
We were joking around and everything...
_____________________________________________________________________


After Dinner

After the dinner....
We went to station 1 to hang out a while...
Mun Hoe fetch Jee Lian home...
So left Jack, Sean, Terence, Cherly and me...
We have our talk and some ghost stories about the genting side....

What a nice story =.=...
After that 12 something Mun Hoe came over to find us at station 1 after he fetched Jee Lian home....

___________________________________________________________________



Conclusion

A Small Update about Sean and Terence....

Sean currently found a new gf...
His imaginary GF...named Emily....
He always says Emily always waiting for him and all...
But actually he is really in his own world....
The girl Emily dun even know him...HAHAHA....

Oh well...whatever that makes you happy right =D....

Next about Terence...
I haven been seeing him for the past 6 months...
He still love to act cute....HAHAHAAHHA....
His still the same old Terence....lol...
As cute as ever....lol...I know Mun Hoe would agree with this...hahaha...


Well...that's all for today's post...
Hope you enjoyed it....
Feel free to spam on the chatbox...
chao

0 comments: