Thursday, December 25, 2008

24/12/2008 Christmas Eve!!~~~

I know I haven been updating my blog lately...
Kinda lazy though...haha...
Well...I'll catch up some things with what i've done for the past few weeks...
______________________________________________________________________

1stly....I would like to say that 1 week ago...
I went to asia cafe along with Terence and Sean....
We went over there to play pool...

After that we went back downstairs to have our supper...
And there i bumped into Simon and Darryl oh shea with their frens...
And after that i saw Alisha....
All with such a coincedence...lol...

So the next day...which is on Tuesday 16/12/2008
I was suppose to go over to gym...
Then Hazel called me up ask me to follow her watch movie...
We went to watch "Beverly Hills Chi Hwa Hwa"




Rating the show i give it 5/10....
Its pretty much for a dog lovers...
And girls would probably love the show much more than guys though....

____________________________________________________________________


Soon after that...
Me and Jack thought of calling our old tuition frens for outing in the curve...
Plus Jack just finished his exam...
But too bad none of them can make it....

So at first...
Only Jack, Darryl and me can make it...
Then last minute i called Terence up asking him want to join us or not...
Then he accepted the offer and we went to fetch him up....
After fetched Terence...Sean called me up...
Asking me weather where are we...
Then I invited him along...
So we went to pyramid with Jack, Darryl, Terence, Sean and me...

We then head over to pyramid to watch movie...
At first we had our mind wanting to watch Ip Man...
But Darryl have to go back before 1...
So we went to watch Yes Man...




This show seriously laughing my ass out...
It was really good...
Eventhough it had alot of censored by watching it in the cinema...
But its still good...
I'll give it a rating of 8.5/10....
I don't mind watching it 2nd or 3rd time...
Its really funny..haha...

After the movie...
We went over to asia cafe to play pool again...
___________________________________________________________________

22/12/2008~~Monday ~~ The Curve

The previous day,Cherly told me she would be going to bangsar for some shopping....
The next early morning...
She smsed me telling me she not going already =.=...
Lucky for her sms I woke up...
If not...who knows what time I'll be awake =.=...
And she said that we're going to the curve right?...
And I can sense she's super bored back home...
So i just cover up and said yea...later we going the curve...lol....
And Jack agreed about going the curve at 7pm...

And so...
Jack, Audrey and me went over to pyramid...
Cause christmas is coming...
So 3 of us thought of buying some present for some peoples....
And they know who they are...haha....

Anyway...
We head over to pyramid....
After buying some wrappers...
We bumped into Meng Hwang, Puo Yen, and Julian...

Then after finish buying...
Audrey went to find George...
So Jack and me went back home...

Right after I reached Jack's house...
Cherly called me up...
Asking me whether am i free or not...
Cause she and Shereena wanting to go to Kopitiam for a drink...
So I said ok and we went to Kopitiam old taste along with Sean...

After that...
We got back at 6pm...
Then 1 hour to 7pm to the curve....
Then, Jack, Sean, Cherly, Jia Shen and I...head over to the curve...

We din do anything much there....
Just over there to eat some dinner and walk a lil bit then we head home...
Jia Shen have to go back early cause his working the next day...
Cherly asked Jia Shen to fetch her home because she's tired and the other 3 of us are going for a drink....

After that...I called Terence up...asking him where is he...
He said his in Asia...so we head to Asia...
And right there....we saw Teik Loon and Sue Keong with Terence...
So we head to pool and played some match...

We went back home at 1am after the pool..

___________________________________________________________________


24/12/2008 ~~~ Wednesday ~~~ Christmas Eve~~~


So here comes the christmas eve....
We went to the curve and celebrate...
The people who went there was Jack, Jia Wei, Cherly, Shereena, Sean and me...
We went with 2 cars...
Jack and Jia wei with 1 car...
Sean Shereena Cherly and me in 1 car....

So right after we reached the curve....
We went to snap some photos....


Cherly and Shereena


Shereena Sean Cherly


Shereena, Wey Liam, Cherly


After that...
Shereena told me she spotted Darryl with his frens...
So I thought of callin him up to prank him a little...haha....

Wey Liam = Darryl?....Free ar?...where are you now ar?
Darryl = Me?....in the curve with my frens...why ar?...
Wey Liam = oh.... Like that la now...go the curve tak ajak....frens like that la...
Darryl = No la...with my frens mar....where are you??
Wey Liam = Where am i?....I'm back home la where else...
Darryl = Don't lie la...why so noisy wan your background?
Wey Liam = Haih...so I'm not your fren la now....I summore thought of asking
you to come my house to celebrate christmas eve....
Darryl = Haiseh man....dun like that la....
Wey Liam = Haih...I know you're walking around the road in the curve right?
Darryl = Har?...how you know ar?...You tangkap me izit...haha...
Wey Liam = Something like that la....

Well...longer story...lazy to say what happen next...lol...
After that we hang out together...

After that Jia Shen, Keng Yew and Hong Jiun came over to meet us up...
Then Darryl told us he'll be mixing with us cause his frens is watching late night movie...
And Darryl cant make it too late...

So we went back to Subang for mamak...
We went over to Shah Alam....
And over there we have our old time chat...
Back in our tuition times...

After that we went back home at 1am as usual...
__________________________________________________________________


0 comments: