Sunday, December 28, 2008

28/12/2008 ~~1 day before GENTING TRIP~~

Alright...for now...I'll write down what happen the past 2 days before today...


_______________________________________________________________________

26th December 2008...which is Friday.... Jack, Jia Wei, Jack's cousin and me...

We left around 7....
I was watching "Wait Till You're Older" DVD halfway....
This show never fails to make me touched....


If anybody wants to watch a movie with a heart warming family movie...
I would recommend you this movie....
It's about a boy....who aged in a few days and slowly understand that adult has many problems....
I wun be a spoiler here...
Just watch the show if you had a chance...
The rating for this show i'll give it a 7.5/10....

Alright....So we left to Joshua's house....
After fetching me...
Jack went back home to chance his pants..
And this time Jia wei drives...
I got to admit that she drive much better than me...
As for she's a girl and she drives manual car...lol....
So after Jack's house...
Jia Wei drive over to Jack's cousin's place...
After that we head towards Joshua's place....

~~~BBQ TIME !!!!



Well...
I din take alot of picture though..
I was at the middle...wearing white shirt and holding the guitar...
Though it wasn't clear...I was tagged from facebook by Joshua...haha...

And as for the bbq....
Joshua, Kok Siong and Jack cooked the lamb...was super great...
The Lamb tasted with full of the marrinate sauce....
It's full of juice and nice...
They cooked it just excellent...
Can fight with some kind of high class restaurant...haha...

And next their chicken wing...
The skin is damn crispy...and the chicken tasted sweet with honey....

Macaroni...with full of cheese...

As for spaghetti...for me it tasted good...
I wonder why all of them complained its not nice..haha...
The chef, Aloysious itself complains that the sauce suck...
But I have to say that it tasted great for me..haha....

So after that...
We left at 10.30pm...

___________________________________________________________________

And so...Jack said that its still early...
He asked me weather wanna go for a pool or not...
So I agreed with the decision...

First Jack fetched Jia Wei home...
After that since we have 3 people...
We thought of calling 1 more person...
Alot of people couldn't make it...

But at last....our old fren Chin Khar Loong could make it...
Thank god man...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here's our conversation

Wey Liam = Khar Loong?...where are you?...

Khar Loong= Har?....I just got back home from dinner...

Wey Liam = Good...at home?...wanna go out?

Khar Loong = Go where?

Wey Liam = Go Asia cafe play pool...*Jack shouting*= YOU BETTER GO YOU FUCKER...DUN FFK US !!*

Khar Loong = haha...kk...erm...where you all now?

Wey Liam = Good..erm...we're around USJ 11... we coming now...

Khar Loong= har?...wait...i just got back from dinner..dun come so fast...

Wey Liam = Why dun come fast?...we're out of time already...

Khar Loong = At least let me berak 1st la....

Wey Liam = Haiseh man...dun worry...i ask Jack drive slow...

Khar Loong = Cannot la...i berak blardy bonanza banyak wan....u all wait till i give a call...

Wey Liam = Haiseh...k la..faster go berak la....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And so...we head towards Khar Loong house...
And fetched him up...
So we head towards Asia cafe...
And waited damn super long and need to write a waiting list...my gosh...
And the we have to wait till the next 9 waiting list only reached our turn...

And we waited until 12.30am...
So we played the pool...
Jack and his cousin VS Khar Loong and Me....
The score is 3 - 2....we lost...
And thx to Khar Loong...Both of us laugh our ass out...
Because of our old times memory made us laugh...
Well...All I can say is he never really changed...
Still the same old funny guy....haha...
___________________________________________________________________

As for 28/12/2008....Sunday...

Its time for me to watch "Ip Man"...

Cherly called me up at 1pm....
Cause I slept at 6am....
So I'm still asleep at that time...

I was having my sweet dream T.T...
Dreaming that I was walking and dating with a girl T.T...
Thx to her for giving me a call that woke me up from that sweet dream T.T...
She asked me what time i'm going and who am i going with...
Cause she wanted to ask Shereena along...

Then after that...I continue back my sleep :D....
Hoping that i could walk again with a sweet girl and date with her :D....

But too bad...It's not like what i hoped for =.=...
I dreamed that my college days started back and need to do my assignment and i'm late for it =.=....
And I got kicked out from college =.=....
What a bad dream =.=....

So I officially woke up at 3pm...
So i went to eat my Duck Rice that my father had already bought....

Well...
As for today...
My brother will be joining me for "Ip Man"....
And everybody i invited all couldn't make it =.=....
What a day =.=...

This is the list of people that i called and the reason dey cant make it =.=...

Cherly = Have to attend dinner....
Shereena = Dont know whats the reason...informed by cherly that she cant make it....
Terence = cause 2 morow genting...so dun wan go out...
Sean = dun wan waste money...
Jack = Still in home town melaka...
Cheng Cheng = In home town melaka oso....
Sheena = in Klang....
Chee Wei = dun dare to see my brother...haha...
Darryl = got party to attend at nite...
Jia Shen = felt awkward with only my bro
Inez = Having fever...
Khar Loong = Went to camp...
Adrian = din pick up his phone...
Shen Loong = Din pick up his phone
Khai Shien = Din pick up his phone...

So thats about it...
How sad right?...
Well that's my sad life....
Life never fails to make me depress...haha...
I know i'm Being very emo now...
Jus kidding....
Nevermind that...
So the people who are going would be my brother...My cousin and his fren and me....

Time for "Ip Man"

___________________________________________________________________

And lastly....
I cant wait to go genting 2 morow...which is 29/12/2008...haha...
Will be back by 31/12/2008...
Hope I'll have a safe trip and be back home in 1 piece though...haha....

Well Mun Hoe...If u're back from Australia by noon or before evening...
Sorry but Sean, Terence and me wun be around till nite i think...haha...
And I heard Cherly saying she's going to Penang with her family....

Haha...enjoy before we're back ok....
Merry belated Christmas and a Happy new year all =)...


Hope you all enjoy reading my blog...chao all

____________________________________________________________________


0 comments: