Sunday, March 29, 2009

29/03/2009 L4D Once Again

______________________________________________________________________

28/03/2009

Nothing much happening on this day....
Its earth hour event...
Lights off !!...
But sadly not much people actually participated in this event....
Human just couldn't care for our planet....

And I know Chan Joe Ming is super upset and dissapointed with homosapiens...
Which means humans ( I think)...
With human being for not trying to even care for the planet even if its just 1 hour...
Well...at least I did participated in it =D....
I was in my room and I switched off all the lights...
But sadly my parents were at the hall watching TV and all the lights are on...
Guess my parents did not participated in it huh...haha...
I even wonder whether do they know about this Earth Hour event =.=....

___________________________________________________________________

29/03/2009

Today all I did was went to cyber cafe to play Left 4 Dead...
I guess I was bored staying at home for 3 days since the fever that day...
So I called TONS of people just to join me for Left 4 Dead...

At 1st I woke up at 8.30am...
Lucky for me that my dad bought me "porridge" and "yau char kuai"...
Woot...haha...
Good breakfast !!...
Especially when you're in fever mode...
After that...medicine time again =.=...

So I thought of going back to sleep again...
Too bad I already had enough rest...
So I played my laptop till 11am...
And then I felt like going to cyber cafe for "Left 4 Dead"...

I called Adrian because I have a feeling he'll definitely come...
Whenever we go for the game...never once he didn't make it...
So I believe he'll join...

I felt like calling Keng Yew and Hau Yang...
But I remembered Hau Yang telling me that they are having exams...
So I'd better not spoil their study spirit =.=...

Then I called Jack...
I was wondering is he working or having free time...
Too bad his still working eh...
So guess his not coming...

Then I called Sheng Loong...
Too bad his still in cheng beng...
Haha...and he says he really wanna go to cyber...

Then I called Chun Kit....
His voice does kinda seem like still asleep =.=...
Then he agreed to go...
So I asked him to sms Hong Jiun...

So I went back to my laptop...
Wei Jun messaged me to ask me wanna go play COD (Call Of Duty) tonite?..
Then I asked him to join us for cyber...
He say he dun feel like playin Left 4 Dead...
So he said he'll be coming to play COD with us only and not L4D...

After a while...
Chun Kit called me up and said Hong Jiun couldn't make it...
He called Ferng Lin and Wei Jun along and said both of them couldn't make it...

So I tried to find a 4th player to play the game...
I called Khai Shien and his in badminton court with his family =.=...
Great =.=...

So I called Wei Jun again to negotiate with him..
And He agreed to join us for L4D...haha...On!!...

So Chun Kit fetched Me and Adrian to "JS" cyber cafe...(Not Jia Shen cybercafe)lol
Wei Jun arrived earlier then us...
So he open the computer for us 1st...
So Adrian, Chun Kit, Wei Jun and I played from 2pm-5pm...3 hours package...

After Chun Kit fetched me back home...
I went to sleep....
Too tired for waking up too early...
Haha...8am is early for me...

I woke up at 9pm..
And I forgot I haven buy my contact lense solution....
So I called Chee Wei to follow me buy the contact lense solution in Taipan...

___________________________________________________________________

So that's all for today...
A boring day for me again...
Next day I'm going over to Sunway Pyramid to watch "The International" at 4.30pm with Cherly and Darryl...
I dunno who else Darryl gonna call..haha..
Till next time...
See ya

0 comments: