Monday, March 2, 2009

27/02/2009 Happy 19th Birthday Chee Wei =D

______________________________________________________________________

Ok...
As for today's post...
which is 27/02/2009...

Its NG CHEE WEI's birthday...
Here goes for what happened on today

___________________________________________________________________

Ok...
First of all...
I was thinking of going over to "APT" to cut my hair....
Michael was working there though...
So Jack called me up telling me that his going to cut his hair in "APT"...
So we went together at 1pm...

Well...
Yeah...
I have my hair cut....
Too bad I dun have any pictures with me in my short hair =.=....
And here's some pictures of it....
With Jack getting his hair cut...




Yeap...
Here's Michael cutting Jack's hair...
The price is pretty cheap...
RM12 per haircut...
Summore by our old fren...
Well...I know Michael when i'm 13 years old
Jack knows him since he was 7 i think...

In the middle of the hair cut...
Darryl oh Shea called me up...
Asking me whether want to go to clubbing tonight...
Its stated free before 12am...
Its in Sunway Pyramid "Hello Bali"...

So I asked Jack whether he wants to join us or not...
That fella was overjoyed with that =.=....

Wey Liam : Jack...darryl said tonight got free club...
Jack : FUCK...WHERE?? !!
Wey Liam : In pyramid.....
Jack : FUCK...GO LAA !!!
Wey Liam : *go back to my handphone* Darryl?...yea...Jack wanna go...
Jack : FUCK....HONG JIUN SURE DAMN HAPPY ALREADY !!...

Yeap...that's the conversation between me and jack...
Michael was in the middle of his haircut...
Everything he answers have to start with a FUCK....

And there I was thinking...
Great man I can see there...Great man....For keep saying Fuck at all times...

___________________________________________________________________

Well...
1st of all...
Chee Wei's classmate was suppose to be celebrating her birthday in pyramid...
I was invited by her...
But in the end...
Her classmates couldn't make it =.=..
So I understand if its someone's birthday...
Its quite suck up to just stay at home and do nothing huh...
And so...
I thought of bringing her out for her birthday....

Well...her frens decide to celebrate her birthday some other time....
Well....this thing is normal for me...
I remember back in year 2007....
I celebrated my birthday alone at home...
I asked everybody to come out with me ended every of them said their lazy...
Great fren arent they?...haha...


And so its time for me to celebrate Chee Wei's birthday in pyramid...
I fetched her from her house at 3.30pm...
And she bought me a Valentine gift....
Oh my...
I feel so bad for not buying for her this time =.=....
I promise I'll make it up to ya 1 day k Chee Wei =D

For in case those who does not know who is Chee Wei...
Here's a picture of her

What's she's doing?
Acting cute obviously?
haha...


This picture is not taken on that day...
This picture is taken quite long ago...
I couldn't take picture with her cause I wasn't quite happy with my haircut =.=...
So I always avoided the camera....haha...

Yea...
And so...
She bought me a VALENTINE present...
Here's the picture of it...



Inside is a shirt stuffed in this can


Here's the picture of the shirt...

Well...
Honestly?...
I'm touched for the present from her...
It's like been YEARS !! since I actually received a Valentine present T.T...

So we reached Pyramid at 4pm...
We straight head to the cinema floor to purchase our ticket....
We bought 2 movie tickets...
Since I'm quite a movie freak....
So its a must for me to watch all the movies as fast as possible XD....
I'm happy that I could watch 2 movies =D...

1st show = Street Fighter Legend of Chun Li =5.30pm
2nd show = Curious Case of Benjamin Button =8.15pm

I dunno about Chee Wei though =.=...
It's her birthday but it seems more like a big day for me =.=....
I guess she just don't want to stay at home for her birthday eh...haha

So after we bought the ticket...
We wanted to walk over to "NANDOS"...
Then I bumped into AFIQ from my class in Baskin Robbins...
He gave Chee Wei a free cup of ice cream because its her birthday...haha...
Thx man =D...

We went to eat "NANDOS" for our dinner...
Which is already 4.30pm...
And of course...for the dinner...
Its my treat...haha....

And its already 5.20pm...
So we head over to the cinema floor...
I bought a large cup of coke for myself =D..
Time for movie =D....
~
~
~
~
~
~

Well...
As for this show...
I give it 6/10...
I gave 6 because of Kristin Kreuk...
And some pole dancing girls in the movie...haha...

The show ended at 7pm...
So we went to walk around...
And as my usual routine....
I would go to arcade to play a game or 2 of DAYTONA....haha...
And that helps to waste 30 minutes long in the "arcade"....

After that....
We went downstairs to walk around...
And I bumped into "Mun Hoe and Jee Lian"
What a coincedence sial...haha...

And so after that...
It's already 8.10pm...
So we head over to cinema floor again...
I bought another cup or large coke for myself again =D...

And so I waited for the cinema door to open...
At there...
I spot Mun Hoe and Jee Lian again...
They were buying drinks and foods for the cinema...
So I went over to disturb them...
And so here's the converstaion...



Wey Liam: So ngam again wan? You all watching movie izit?
Mun Hoe : Err....no la...we're waiting for the movie ticket...
Wey Liam: Ohh...What movie you all watching?
Mun Hoe : You leh?...what movie you watching?..



*I took out the movie ticket and showed it to him*...
Well...at that moment...
After almost 3 years of friendship with Mun Hoe...
Its my 1st time seeing his eyes so big...


*Then Mun Hoe straight drag me away from Jee Lian and Chee Wei*
*Mun Hoe told Chee Wei to give us a minute to talk to each other*

Mun Hoe : Liam....i think we're watching the same movie =.=....
Wey Liam : Got or not so ngam =.= !!??
Mun Hoe : Yeah =.=...I think we're sitting nearby only =.=...
Wey Liam : Haha...haiseh man...we really got fate eh...haha...
Mun Hoe : You ok or not 1st?
Wey Liam : Yeah I'm fine...you leh?
Mun Hoe : I nothing wan...just scared you mind only...
Wey Liam : No la...its ok...

To be honest?...not really fine =.=...
But what can I do?...haha...
Takkan ask you to change the ticket sit and leave us alone from you both meh?
Haha...just kidding =D...
I know you're reading now Mun Hoe...
haha...just add some humour in it so can avoid the readears to be bored at the story XD....

And so...
We went in to the cinema =D...
Its time =D
And guess what =.=...
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

I'm sitting right beside Mun Hoe and Jee Lian =.=....
What a great day man =.=...
hahaha...



And so...
All I can say is...
The movie is great man...
I give it a 7.5/10....
3 hours movie...
Brad Pitt was crazy cool man...
His so damn good looking....(P.S. I'm not gay)
I bet most of the girls who watch this show gonna say his damn hot....
Is Chee Wei's first time seeing Bradd Pitt and even she herself admits his hot and good looking....haha...

___________________________________________________________________

So after the movies....
Its already 11pm...
Jack and Hong Jiun is rushing me back home..
Their so damn anxious on going to the club =.=...
So I hurried up to fetch Chee Wei back home....

And i got scolding by Jack and Hong Jiun for being so damn slow =.=...
After I fetched Chee Wei back home...(hope she doesn't get mad at me for keep rushing her up =.=.)

I speed up back home and leave my car to my brother...
And straight hop in to Jack's car and speed up to pyramid...
And damn I'm having a bad stomach ache thx to the coke I'm having =.=...

Then...we reached pyramid at 11.30pm...
Jack, Hong Jiun, Adrian, Michael and me quickly walked to Italianese to meet up with Keng Yew, Hau Yang and Shelaine...

Darryl Oh Shea still in SS15 =.=....

And we head over to Hello Bali club 1st...
And they say free entrance is only at before 11pm...
WTH??!!!...
Facebook event stated it is free before 12am...

Darryl was quite pissed off...
For the very 1st time I've actually seen him pissed off...lol...

And they all were suggesting on going to Barcelona...
Keng Yew even brought the card along...
But too bad I din bring the card along with me =.=...
So we all ended up not going to Barcelona =.=...

And i got a pretty bad scolding by Shelaine for not bringing the card =.=...

Haha..
So after all this...
They all decided to go to cyber cafe to play LEFT 4 DEAD....
What a life man what a life....haha...

As soon as we head over to the cyber cafe...
I straight headover to the toilet and do my big business over there...
Yeap...I'm proud to tell every 1 that I'm actually trying to shit in the toilet...

We finished playing at 3am...

___________________________________________________________________

Well....
The last few parts I know I pretty screwed up...
Cause my stupid Firefox suddenly had an error at the very end...
And it didn't saved it....
So everything I wrote goes POOF!!~~...

BIG ASSHOLE....

And yea...
Chee Wei...
Hope you had a great time though...
haha...
I promise I'll make it up to your proper valentine and birthday present alright...

Readers...hope you enjoyed it...
Chao all...

0 comments: