Saturday, March 28, 2009

27/03/2009 High Fever

______________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating lately...
Well...i usually don't update when there isn't much happening...
So my life been pretty boring since after Jack's birthday....
Except for keep being asked to go cyber to play Left 4 Dead...

______________________________________________________________________

And yes...
I've been having a high fever....
I woke up at 5am because my body start to get warm...
Then I went to switch off my wall fan and ceiling fan (I use 2 fans instead of aircond)...

Went back to bed and cover with my blanket all over my body just to make myself sweat...
Well...it doesn't really help much....
My forehead is getting painful...
My body aching...
Bone aching...
Neck aching...
My body feels hot and cold...
Yes...Hot and Cold...some kind of fever that is...

I covered up myself till 6.30am...
I couldn't get any sleep since my head is so damn painful...
And then I thought of a brilliant idea to make my self sweat even more...
At 1st I thought of do some jogging to sweat easier....
But what if i jog halfway and i faint...
That could be even worse isn't it =.=....
And my house is too small to jog around =.=....

And lucky I still have my skipping rope...
So I play with the skipping rope till 7.30am....
I sweat enough...but isn't that much...
So I continue to use my blanket to cover my whole body and head...

As time pass...its weird that my body stop sweating...
But I feel so much better from the time i woke up...
And my parents thought I never slept at all...
So my mum nag me and ask me to take a bath...
So I went...

After that...
I thought I'm totally healed...
Too bad...
It was just a while...
After 1 hour...
I start to be having this headache again...
So I went to sleep...
And my mom came in and scolded me that I went to sleep again =.=...
And I told her that i'm having fever....
She scolded me for not sleeping early and slam the door =.=....

So after that...
I continue sleeping...
11.50am...
Cherly called me...
Semangat wanna go out sial this girl =.=...
Asked me wanna watch "The International"
To be honest...I really want to watch the show...
Too bad I'm having a high fever...
So I couldn't make it...

As I'm sleeping...
I felt as if the time passes so slow...
My fever isn't going away at all...
I was sleeping outside in the living room...
And of course at 5pm...
My parents got back from work..
They just realized how serious my fever is =.=...
But that don't stop them from nagging me =.=...

At 7pm...
I went back to my room...
Because my mum will be watching her show...
And she open the volume real loud =.=....
And she talk to my dad as if their shouting =.=....
So i couldn't stand the noise...
So I went back to my room....

I'm sleeping inside my room...
I have all sorts of dreams =.=...
Suddenly I'm a Devil May Cry's new character =.=...
Suddenly I'm in Japan eating sushi...
Then Suddenly I became a serial killer =.=...
All the marvel superheroes are inside my room fighting with each other =.=...
And every of this dream caused me getting beat up or fights =.=...
I guess my body ache lead me to this dreams =.=...
After that I couldn't even differenciate reality and phantasy =.=....

At 11pm...
My dad finally decides to bring me over to clinic...
So after check up and so on...
I went back home and eaten some porridge that my mom cooked...
Then eat my medicine....
After that I went back to my bed and tried to get some rest....

I couldn't sleep at all =.=...
Its obvious since i've been sleeping the whole day =.=....
Well...
1 thing's good is that I'm feeling a whole lot better...
So i got off from my bed at 1am...
And went to play with my laptop...
So I slept at 4am....

___________________________________________________________________

Well...
That's all...
Nothing much about today except for having high fever...
See ya...

0 comments: