Wednesday, March 4, 2009

04/03/2009 Studio session competency test practice

*POSING*


*IN 24 TRACK STUDIO*
___________________________________________________________________

As for today....
I was suppose to go over to college at 11am...
To practice my competency test...
Which is on Friday...
And I haven even prepared anything....
So here goes...
___________________________________________________________________




I was suppose to head over to my college at 11am...
But in the end...
I woke up at 1pm...
Couldn't wake up from my bed...
And as soon as i'm awake...
I called Saiful asking him whether is he still in college and watsoever....
And during that moment of my absence....
I'm not the photographer though...
This is the pictures





Jacelyn, Ellie, Saiful


Jacelyn, Ellie, Saiful


Sarah, Jun Min, Kelvin


After that I was so damn lazy to wake up and walk over to college...
But I dun have a choice...
My test is starting soon...
So I just got up and shower...
After shower...
Lucky for me...my mum got back home....
So she fetched me over to college...

And since every 1 has eaten...
So I head over "Makbul" alone T.T... to eat my lunch...
Well..
After that...
I went back up to the room...
And spotted that Saiful, Cath and Ellie were playing around with the camera...
Some kind of fun they having....

Ellie, Saiful




R.I.P. Saiful



Saiful and Ellie


And so...
Our most professional photographer...Cath...
Took some pictures of all of us except herself....
Here's the pictures....


Jacelyn and Ellie

Wey Liam and Ellie

Wey Liam, Joe, Kelvin, Jeremy, Jacelyn

Wey Liam(hiding from camera,
Ellie posing for camera,
Joe busy doing console,
Kelvin and Saiful having their Romeo and Juliet time,
Jeremy posing for camera
Jacelyn did not even noticed the camera


Wey Liam busy talking to Saiful,
Ellie acting cute,
Joe busy doing console,
Kelvin listening to Joe,
Jacelyn listening to Joe,
Jeremy once again posing for camera

Running away from paparazi =D

Wey Liam and Kelvin


Jacelyn trying to punch me =.=...
Spot her arms damn muscular...
Her arms even bigger than mine =.=...

___________________________________________________________________


After that...
It's 5.30pm...
Kelvin, Jeremy and I went over to True Fitness to motivate each other to build up...
But instead of training...
Kelvin and I looking around for girls instead XD...
Jeremy?...err...well....I'm not sure what is he looking at...haha...
I bumped into Arvin, my old friend back in primary school...

Kelvin and Jeremy left at 8pm....
I stayed back because Michael told me he'll be coming to work out...
So I'm helping him out...
And I got back home at 10pm..
So there's all for today...

___________________________________________________________________

Conclusion


My exam is coming soon...
Its next friday...
Omg...
Please god help me out with my final exam T.T...
Gotta study hard....
And I know its weird that the word is coming out from me....

Well....hope that update you about me...
Chao...

___________________________________________________________________

1 comments:

Ms.Jace said...

huh, study these word never ever will out from ur mouth wei.....but seem its near so just try our best la....so eng still can update ur blog...