Friday, April 10, 2009

10/04/2009 "Bruce" Lee Hong Jiun's 19th birthday !!!

PICTURE OF THE DAY


"BRUCE" Lee Hong Jiun
with
Jack Ching Wen Jie

A.K.A. NISMO BROTHERS



______________________________________________________________________


Alright...
For today...10th April 2009 - Friday...
It's a crazy funny random guy's 19th birthday...
Lee Hong Jiun....

If you're asking why i put his english name "Bruce"....
It's because he claim to Hau Yang, Jack, Keng Yew and me that his english name would be BRUCE Lee Hong Jiun back in Mcdonald....

Too bad I dun have much pictures of him alone...
The only clearest picture I could find is this =D...
Sorry ar "Skinny Jiun" XD....

Nismo Brothers

Hong "Skinny" Jiun and Jacko


Nismo Brothers once again

Hong "Skinny" Jiun and Jacko




Hong "skinny" Jiun, Jacko, Jia Shen


Haha..
Sady I really dun have much pictures of you in my laptop...
But nvm la...next time i add take more of your pictures...

So...
Here's my wishes to you man...
Happy 19th birthday "Silvia Boy"...
For your birthday present I'll get you a Silvia Poster ok ? =D....
Since I'm so good and kind hearted...haih...can la...

I REPEAT k... SILVIA POSTER ONLY....NOT THE CAR ITSELF...
So dun say i stingy k...
Haha...

Here's a little advance present from me to you XD...
Some pictures of Silvia...
At least I think its Nissan Silvia =.=...
Cant blame me cause I'm not really into cars...
So I dun really know how Silvia looks like...haha...

*NOTE* ALL THIS PICTURES ARE FROM INTERNET GOOGLE SOURCE...
THE PICTURE IS NOT TAKEN BY ME...






whoa...a showgirl with car again XD...


And...
I hope all this pictures are NISSAN SILVIA...
Least I think it is seriously...haha...
If it's not Silvia...then sorry la XD...
Cause I find all this car are nice...
So just post it up....haha...

Well...
I have to say girls taking picture with some nice cars are so damn hot...
They make the car impression from awesome to even sexier awesome...
Haha..


Wishing you to get yourself a real SILVIA...
Wishing you to get your dreamgirl soon...
Wishing you to get yourself laid "again?" or soon k =D....


___________________________________________________________________

And so...
I went to pyramid with Sheng Loong and Cherly...
Cherly went to watch Shinjuku Incident...
Sheng Loong and I went to walk around and thought of going to "Red Box"
Too bad its only available at 4pm...

So after that...Jack is having a break time...
So Jack joined Sheng Loong and I for a walk...
Then Jack said he wanted to try out the new "INITIAL D 5"...

And after that...
Jack's break time is over...
So Sheng Loong and I went to disturb Shereena...
After that...
We saw Keng Yew and Hau Yang...
And we went to disturb Jack once again...
Then meet up with Shelaine...

When it's 6pm...
We're going back home...
So we meet up with Cherly again....

And while on the way home...
Cherly's camera mode is back once again...
Here's the pictures...


Shen Loong acting cute


Sheng Loong and Cherly

Me at the back got caught in the picture



Wey Liam


We went to "Ahpek" Restaurant near USJ 16...
The tomyam fried rice is damn nice....
Next time i'm seriously going there to eat once again...

___________________________________________________________________


After that...
9.30pm....
We went to cyber cafe to play L4D...
The people who went were Chun Kit, Jack, Hong Jiun, Keng Yew, Shelaine, Hau Yang and I...
So we played until 12.30...
We took 3 hours package...

After L4D...
We went to yum cha until 4.30 am...
Cool...
So when we're going back home...
We were too damn bored...
And we had nothing else better to do...
So we went to take these pictures....


Wey Liam Sitting on the "L"
Jack at the "O"
Chun Kit at the "R"


Wey Liam, Jack, Chun Kit

Hong Jiun's our camera man...
And after seeing this pictures...
It is obvious that we have no life....

___________________________________________________________________




0 comments: