Sunday, November 2, 2008

NEW SUNGLASSES !!! Old Pictures !!


Ok...here's my next post....
The date today would be 2nd November 2008, 11.38pm...
I'm superb bored today...so I'll just write something to keep update....

Well yea...today...I went to Subang Parade to get my new sunglasses...woot....
Arrived at 3pm and straight to the glasses shop...
At there..I bumped to Alvin and his family...Julian's younger brother and groups... and Safwan
So i finally got my new sunglasses....
Been waiting for the past 2 years on getting 1....And finally got it...haha....
Thanks alot to my mom for the glasses....
Here's a picture of it....


*OAKLEY ROMEO*
*Brown silver colored*
*Too bad not polarized*

Was seriously damn happy for the sunglasses....

Next picture would be my brother's sunglasses and mine....


Left * OAKLEY JULIET*
Brother's glasses
Right *OAKLEY ROMEO*
Mine

Gotta admit OAKLEY's sunglasses is damn nice...
Maybe different ppl have different taste though...
Some ppl might say OAKLEY's glasses suck....
Well...maybe my taste is into OAKLEY....
Like i said...different ppl have different taste...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEMORIES....

I was checking around on my old handphone...
Some of you might know about my old NOKIA 6600


Here's a picture of it if any of you dunno what is it...*NOKIA 6600*

Well....here it is...my old handphone...
I've just noticed that there is a lot of old photos that I've took back in the days...
Back when i'm 14 years old to 15 years old...
which is year of 2004-2005....

TO ALL MY FRIENDS THAT I PROMOTED THEM IN MY BLOG....
GUESS WHAT...
THIS TIME IS MY TURN TO MAKE A FOOL OF MY SELF....
HAPPY HUH....HAHA.... (at least i'm not like SEAN...die oso want face :D...at least i'm fair)


Ok...1ST OF ALL...i might put some random pictures.... not only my self...mayb other people...
2NDLY... WILL POST UP SOME OF DEIR EMBARASSING PHOTOS BACK THEN...AND LAST PUT THEIR BEST PHOTOS OF DEIRSELF....
If i still have it....

For my very 1st picture....I'll be posting up a friend of mine...ADRIAN...(JIA SHEN...SHUT)


Year = 2005
Place = Outside Ashley's house
Motive = Trying to scare the ghost away
Whats that? = Trying to do a shape of an 8




Year = 2005
Place = My house
Motive = Acting cool
*After teaching me guitar*

Well...that is all i have about Adrian Yeong....haha... dun emo k ADRIAN...its just a joke...
But anyway....look how he changed from then...his better looking now...haha...this is a clearer picture if any of you want to know how he actually look like...LOL...


*Stolen this picture from his blog*


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My next person in the picture would be the 1 I WOULD like to call him CHICKEN LIPS....
SAMUEL HENG MENG HWANG....the guy who love to spam messages in the chat box...
Here comes his lovely picture :D


Year = 2005
Place = My room
What's with the picture? = Acting cute
Why act cute? = His hobby
A reason for his sepet eyes? = His a japanese wannabe


Year = 2005
Place = Sunway Pyramid
*Going to Lagoon*
What's with him? = Acting cute again


Year = 2005
Place = MY OLD BED
What's with him? = R.I.P
Why with that pose? = Die oso wanna act cute


What's with this picture? = Just another angle of him

Well...that's all about HIM.... hope you all enjoy it....those who knows him den now u know what is his hobby and so on... good luck hanging out with him....HAHAHA....

CONCLUSION ABOUT HIM....

Actually...today's blog's post i was thinking of putting some embarassing photos of deir self...
and then put their best looking picture....
but for this guy?....I would like to remain his picture as stupid as always =D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My next victim would be Vincent Chan...lol...




Year = 2005
Place = Ali Berkat (USJ 11 old mamak store)
*to abit LEFT...that's ME =D...later i'll show u the picture of me*
*which i know u all cant wait to laugh at me*


Year=2005
Place = Ali Berkat (old usj 11 mamak store)
*On the right is a girl named Soh Suet May*


Year = 2005
Place = USJ 12
Year = 2005
Place = Summit USJ
*Left = Kevin Liew
*Right = Yew Ken


*A clearer picture of Yew Ken*




Lastly...This is his picture after all those years....
All i can say is...back when we were form 3, he told me a story that he went into a taxi, the taxi guy mistaken him for being 30 years old...haha....
So all i can say is that...back then he already looked like 30....
Then what do he look like now?....40?....haha...just kidding...
Here's a picture of him....

Well...This would be 1 of his recent photo...
Not much changes I have to say =.=....
Beside him is his best fren Siew Haur...
Least i think that's how his name is spelled =.=...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next photo would be Leong Tze Yang....I so happened to found his old picture back in year 2005...
which means this picture of him would be 16 years old if i'm not mistaken...

Year = 2005
Age = 16 (year 2005)
Place = USJ 16 ( if i'm not mistaken)

Well....about him....I would say his damn good looking... AND of course i'm not gay....
I don't have any of his recent pictures....But conclusion is that he is a good looking guy around...
Nothing much more about him....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My next victim??...Guess who???
A girl who used to be the same class with me back then at form 2...form 4...and form 5....
Her surname starts with a "T"....2nd name starts with "H"
Any tips?....tips would be that her name is similar to a nut...and a color...
Any idea yet?....
Guess not?....
Maybe she herself oso dunno who is it =.=...
Such a lousy friend =S





Well...here goes....
The name is??...
Teoh....
Hazel...haha....
Hazel...surprise huh? =D....
The reason i dun wanna put ur name in different color coz i want them to keep guessing who's the next person...haha...
I got 2 of ur old photos...nothing much...but at least i have something to refresh ur memories...
haha...
Here goes...lol

Year = 2005
Place = USJ 12 secondary school bus stop


Year = 2005
Place = Same as above picture
*left = Chin Yau
*right = Hazel



Well...next would be her recent picture....
1ST OF ALL....I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISE TO YOU HAZEL FOR TAKING YOUR RECENT PHOTO....
i cant find any of ur recent photo on my hp...so i took your photo from ur facebook....
HOPE YOU DON'T MIND =D

P.S. If you dun feel comfortable with me posting your picture here just tell me ok...i'll cancel it off =)



*Hazel and her 2 frens...*
NOTE. Hazel is the most left side
Year = 2008
Place = No idea =.=...
*This is a picture i stole from her facebook without permission*
*But i think she'll read the blog anyway*
*P.S. Hazel...if you want me to cancel ur pictures tell me ok =)*


Conclusion about her....
I would like to say that she's became more prettier
Including her body (its a compliment =D)
And she's a real great friend in many ways
A great girl to hang out with....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


MY NEXT VICTIM...
A person I would like to call him as my BROTHER....
JACK CHING...
haha....yeap bro...now's your turn for some old pictures of yours =D




*A picture i took from his frenster*
Year = 2004/2005 (i think..coz of his old hairstyle XD)


Year = Definitely 2005
Place = My room
Why's that? = No idea =.=
*Getting ready to go back to school for Curriculum*

Year = 2005
Place = My room
Time take place = same as above...just that after finished make up
*hahaha...jack....got your old picture here XD *

*Not forgetting a guy i always call...SAMI (Soon Kien)*
*haha...he was at the same time with jack in my room*
Year = 2005


Year = 2007 ( i think)
*Stolen from his frienster*
*After his basketball with Jia Wei i think*


A little about him and me before we continue

haha...his the best fren i ever had back in end of standard 6...
We 1st meet up in a home tuition....
Back then i didn't know what's his name....
And because of some reasons of science quiz...i call him frakenstein...
When we were form 1...starting of our secondary school....i still didn't know his name =.=....
And i don't wanna lose face and tried to cover line by kept calling him frakenstein as his nickname...
with that i trying to make him think that i prefer to call him by nickname den his real name...
haha...and i asked some of his fren what is his name...dey told me WEN JIE....
And i find that name very familiar....that's because he told me before his name was Wen Jie before this...
But it was too hard for me to remember...so i asked his fren wether do he have some english name?...
Then they told me his english name is JACK....and with that i remember his name easier...haha...

I mostly treated him more as my bro...
His the guy i made fren with and remain close frenship back in end of standard 6 tuition close fren up till now...
His a real great fren/bro/guy.....

And with all his young photos...his face now have a real big changes....
haha...now his a damn handsome looking guy....


Year = 2008
Place = Mid Valley ( I think)

Year = 2008
Place = His college
Date = His birthday haha...
*I wasn't there =.=*
*stolen from his frenster)

Year = 2008
Place = I dunno
*Stolen from his frenster*
*taken by JIA WEI i assume*
*best looking picture around...haha*

Year = 2008
Place = Sunway Pyramid
Time = Our Friday night outting as usual
Attire = His slumber part Attire form

Year = 2008
Place = Hotel Armada's Oversea Restaurant
Date = My grandfather's birthday
Date = not forgetting our sweet Cherly Gan's 18th birthday oso =)
*Least he dresses better in this picture den the previous 1 =.=*


CONCLUSION about JACK
After seeing all his young photos and compared it now....
You all really gotta agree that how much his face appearance changed...haha...
from good looking to even better looking....haha....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Next Would Be My Final Victim before i go into my old photos...

haha....I know some of you cant wait to see my old retarted photos...
Some might even skip some lines cause what i write its boring =.=

Alright...my final victim would be Shirley Ng Chee Wei....
HAHA....yeap....you Chee Wei....lol
I know you're surprised huh...and i know you dun want me to post your photos XD....
anyway...if you don't like your photos after that...just message me in msn...i'll cancel it dun worry =)...

Well...here comes all of her old photos...haha....





Year = 2004
Place = USJ 13 Home Tuition
Time = Studying time in tuition
Age= 14 (Year 2004)
*Taken from her back after yelling out her name..haha*


Year = 2004
Place = Summit USJ SUSHI King
Age = 14 in year 2004

Year = 2005
Place = Sunway Pyramid's Mcdonald
Age = 15 in year 2005

Year = 2005
Place = Sunway Pyramid's Old Arcade Location
Age = 15

Year = 2006
Place = Inside Taxi on the way to Summit
Age = 16
Left = ME
Right = Chee wei


Next....It would be her recent pictures....haha...
Before i go to those pictures...
I would like to say a little bit about her....

1st of all...I don't know wether she mind about me saying this in the blog or not...

I 1st met her from msn...lol...
Which is back when i'm form 1...which is when i'm 13 years old...
I just randomly add some girl from msn fren search which turns out to be her...
When she comes online i asked her A/S/L....and she replied me 22/F/ Australia =.=....
And right after that i straight replied her "oh ok...nvm"...HAHAHA....
1 year later...which means we're already form 2....and we're 14 years old....
I always sees her online in msn...so i decided to take a shot again by asking her A/S/L once again...
den she told me 14/F/KL....
den i was wondering why she told me a different thing dat other time =.=....
Turns out she said that she scared i will disturb her...HAHAHA...

Well...der's alot of things happen between us...
And here comes this thing...i dunno wether will she get angry for me saying it or not....
As usual... chee wei...if you feel uncomfortable for me saying this stuff...u can message me in msn to cancel it ok =)...

I was in a relationship back in form 2...the girl would be her....
We din really knew each other well before we get together....
We nvr really said hi to each other eventhough we both just realized we were in the same secondary school....
Then in some circumstances...I have a crush on her...
eventhough all we did was chatting in msn....and not in the real life...
haha...
She at 1st don't have any small feelings towards me at all...
and she rejected me when i 1st actually confessed to her =.=....
haha...yeap... i was kinda hurt back then...but not too much though...
haha...cause i've already expect her to reject me...
and in some very time later...i got a news that i've been given another shot for her...haha...
so i tried again...i confessed to her again and asked her can she be my gf...
and there she accepted me...
and there i go...was happy and thinking that i was the luckiest man alive...haha...
she would be my 1st girlfriend...
I was really happy that i met her though....

and in form 3....which when we're 15 years old... i've cheated on her....
yes...i cheated on her....i have another girl when i'm with her...
I have to admit that i was a real BIG JERK....
I mixed with the wrong guys and thinking that this thing is normal and is a great thing that all guys needed to do....
And as time goes by...I felt bad on all sudden...
I admit to her that i was having this other girl even when i'm with her....
and i even admitted to this other girl that i was in a relationship with chee wei....
Back then i feel so bad...both of them were so sad and cried so badly...
I even feel so bad that i was the worst scum of all lowest scums....
I apologised to both of them so much...and i know apology its not an acceptance in this circumstances....
So all I can do is just keep apologising and wait till they actually forgive me...
And i felt so sorry for another girl that got hurt for nothing too....

And in the end i still choose to be together with Chee Wei...
After some time...she forgave me...
I was so happy back then that she actually forgive me...
But our relationship isn't as gd as before...even if she din't tell me...
I already knew she have a trusting issue gap between us...
And at that time i realised that both of us cant get back as close relationship as before...
So in the end...we broken up....

And at the year of 2006....which is our 16 years old...form 4....
In the month of February....i realized that seeing her back again have made me sad...
cause she didn't want to look at me nor talk to me...
I tried to get her attention but yet she ignores me...
And i realized that I still have strong feelings for her...
I have to admit that i even cried so much behind her back when i found out she have another bf....
And after i found out i regret that i leave her hanging by herself....
I know i deserve this but all i can do is to just accept this feeling of hurt by seeing her back...
And everytime during tuition centre i cant stop feeling heart broken when i look at her...

And after some few circumstances (again)....Chee Wei and I got back together again at the month of february year 2006...
We decided to start a new relationship....
Leaving all the pain...suffering...and issues behind....
I have to admit that i was really happy being back with her....
I would like to thank her for giving me another chance again...

But our relationship ended on the year of 2007 month of JUNE....
even if we broke up...
We still remain close frenship between us =)...

I wanna take this chance to tell you straightly...
Thank you for loving me back then....
Thank you for giving me the love that i never had back then...
Thank you for supporting me all the time when i needed...
Thank you for even back then and NOW to try cheering me up knowing when i'm depressed....
You were 1 of the 1st person realized how down i am even when u nvr seen me for months and u noticed it right after few hours...
You always tried to make me smile even if when i shouted at you...
You always tried to make me stay smiling even when i hurt you so much...
I'm really happy that i met you....
Wishing you good luck for you exam girl =)...
And wishing you good luck in everything....
I'll support you all the way alright girl =)...
And i have never regret being together with you...
Thank you again..for giving me all the sweet memories with you =)


Next would be her recent pictures =)....




Year = 2008 (i think)
Location = her house ( i think)
Age = 18
*stolen from her frenster*

Year = 2008 (i think)
Location = her house? haha.... ( i think)
Age = 18
*stolen from her frenster*

Year = 2008
Place = Her school bus (i think)
Age = 18
Left = Kah Yan
Right = Chee Wei


Year = 2008 (i think)
Location = her house? haha....again... ( i think)
Age = 18
*stolen from her frenster*



Year = 2008 (i think)
Location = same as above
Age = 18

Year = 2008
Place = no idea =.=
Age = 18
*stolen from her frenster

Year = 2008
Place = her house (i think)
Age = 18
*stolen from her frenster*
Year = 2008(around september i think)
Place = Car
*This was the day she belanja me Mcdonald*
*In this very day i was really sad and depress*
*this was the time she noticed I Changed*
*This was the 1st time i actually laughed after all that happened*


Conclusion about Chee Wei...
After seeing her young picture and recent picture....
You all really gotta agree how much she changed right?...haha...
Yeap...i gotta say that she turn to a real pretty and sweet girl...
I have to admit she have a sweet smile...
And she's a real sweet girl herself too =)....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



WELL....HERE COMES THE FINALE....

I think some of you all cant wait to laugh on my pictures huh....
haha...
Like i said..least i dare to show my stupid pictures unlike SEAN...Die oso dun wan show his weird pictures...always wanna act cool...
AND DUN YOU DARE TO LAUGH K MUN HOE.... You're quite the same with him...haha...die oso dun wan show your stupid pictures..lol....

Ok...here goes my old pictures....







Year = 2004 (december)
Place = in a camp
Age = 14
Left = Me
Right = Natalie
*A fren that i made back in my camp*
*A real sweet pretty girl =)*
*note* didn't keep in touch already...
*I know look blardy nerd...dun have to remind me..haha*

Year = 2004 (i think)
Place = USJ 11 Padang (opposite usj 4 padang)
Age = 14
*taken by chee wei*
* i know it looks gay...don't have to remind me that...haha*


Year = 2004
Place = Usj 12 basketball court
Age = 14
*Playing basketball*
*taken by unknown*
*not really that clear though*

Year = 2005
Place = USJ 12 secondary school
Age = 15
*celebrating hari merdeka*
*left to right*
(kevin, michael, vincent, ME, Sean chua, (this is the different sean that i always mentioned) Ee Jun
OMG I'M BALD !!!
Year = 2005
Place = Msn/ at home
Age = 15
Year = 2005
Place = 3K (beside summit)
Age = 15
*i know i'm bald*
*and i know i look like a monkey*
*left - right*
Grace ong, kevin, vincent, me


Year = 2005
Place = Mini bus
Age = 15
*just after PMR*
*some of you can notice that is a very familiar at the corner left up*
*guessed it?*
*Terence on the left far back up*
*Me and Michael*


Year = 2005
Place = Back in Ipoh hometown
*During chinese new year*
*taken by my cousin*

*HERE IT IS...THE PICTURE BESIDE VINCENT*
Year = 2005
Place = Ali berkat (usj 11 old mamak)
*taken by suet may*

Next...is my 4 evolution pictures....

from left to right....
1st = 5-6 years old (Passport photo)
2nd = 12 years old (IC photo)
3rd = 15 years old (Passport photo)
4th = 17 years old (P license photo)


*1st and 2nd*
Left = 1st
Right - 2nd

*3rd and 4th*
*left = 3rd*
*right = 4th*



Before i go for my last picture....
Some of you that notice my left hand....
there's a scar on it...
some of you asked me what happened and what's with that scar...
Well...i fell down when i was running towards to school back in form 3....
haha...

I was rushing back to school for basketball training from WENG HAN's house...
My PJ pants already washed and haven dried yet...
So i borrowed Chee Wei's Pj pants....
I even borrowed Weng han's basketball shoe...
so I ran from Weng han's house towards school....
When i almost reached school....
There's a traffic light near the bus stop...
I knew Chee Wei's pants on the left side of the leg there's a big hold
There's when i tripped my right leg in the left side of the leg....
(1 of our Pj pants were kinda bulky...the new pants...not the old wan..)
So when i tripped...my whole body turn 180 degrees...lol...
whole body overturn...
summore got a few ppl at the bus stop seeing....
now that is 1 hell of an embarassing moment =.=....
While Weng Han behind shouting and worrying about his shoe wether have scratches instead of worrying about me =.=....
What a friend =.=....






And here's a picture of the scar on my left hand....



Year = 2005
Location= picture taken in usj 12 basketball court
*few days after the incident*

The surprising thing was....i fell 180 degrees turn....
None of my right side actually hurt or scratched....
all my right side were clear...
the only place that i got scratched and injured was my left arm, left shoulder, and left knee
What a stuff huh =.=....




Well...that's all for the pictures of my old self...
About my recent photos....i'll leave that up to you all to decide how i look like now....
And I'd prefer to remain my weird photos just like that and without showing my recent photos...haha...
Its up to you all to decide how i look like now and what you all think about me...
Well...i'll post 1 of my recent pictures...
I just found out this picture through my college senior's blog, Kelly...haha...
Thx Kelly for the picture though =)

Year = 2008 ( march or april or june..either 1 of the month)
Place = college room
*Doing revision exam*
*a picture of me when i 1st cut my hair to mohawk*


I have to say I am not perfect....I have done many mistakes...Many wrong doings...and hurt many innocent peoples....
I'll try my very best to be a better person....
And i do apologise to the people that i hurt...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


CONCLUSION

Well...thats all for today...now's the time already 3.20am...
i hope i can wake up at 7.30 am from sean calling me for breakfast =.=...
In case if i cant wake up =.=....i apologise again..haha...
ffk so many times summore XD
If i did FFK....nvm la....learn how to forgive and forget =D....


Well...thats all for my post....
I hope you all enjoyed it....
Please leave some messages by the chatbox if you don't mind...
And leaving messages in the chatbox will greatly appreciated =D...
chao all~

0 comments: