Wednesday, October 29, 2008

2nd Week Of Holiday

Oh well...sorry that i did not keep this blog updating....haha...
Dunno what and where to start though =.=....

And since i've been asked to update my blog from Cherly and Mun Hoe.....
and since i'm bored...i'll start writing it...lol..


INTRODUCTION

Well... Seriously i don't where to start since my last post
Nothing much happen though... and i know people who read blogs demand more pictures then words...haha....

I finished my Final Fantasy games... next ASSIGNMENTS =.=...
maths exam on the way....
What a life man...what a life....


HERE COMES THE STORY

This time hard to catch back what ever happened the past week....its been long since i updated....
So I'll write the story about who i hang out with for the past 1 week.



MY VERY 1ST VICTIM... SEAN ( GIVE YOU RED COLOR SUMMORE KASI U TENTION)

Ok...well...I would say that i pretty much mixing with him last week...

Monday afternoon i was asked by JACK to taylors college along with JIA SHEN to help me on my maths...and yes i suck big time in maths...
And so I called SEAN to join us with this study group...

And as we reached
Taylors college....SEAN said he lost his SEJARAH text book which WAI YI borrowed/gave to him....
HAHA....what a guy seriously....
After he found the text book at the printing shop..... BA DUMP !!!... we bumped to WAI YI (speak of a devil =.=)

And here with his fantastic ACTING mode....
he acted like nothing has ever happened to the book and greet her with a smiling face....
WE shall start giving him an OSCAR AWARD for being the best actor around our group...

After that...we head to
TAYLORS college (finallyyyyy) to start studying...
Me...SEAN....JACK...JIA SHEN went to cafeteria and start placing our stuff on the table and the next place for us to visit is 1 of
every guy's HOLY SPRITIUAL PLACE!!!.... the toilet....
Yes...the toilet....well...its my 1st time going in the
TAYLORS college toilet....
It was clean at least... right after i finished releasing some of my waste substance (tq to JIA SHEN and JACK for helping me figure out how to say in a proper manner..) JIA SHEN and JACK went out from the toilet and only lefting ME and SEAN....

As his usual routine....he was looking at the mirror....adjusting his shirt....and said to himself
"YOU....are the most handsome guy than any girl would have seen"
And there I was....thinking.... "Dude =.=... i pity your parents" *with sad tears crying*

And so...we started our revision....JACK went back out of the college to meet JIA WEI leaving us trio back at the college....
JIA SHEN and SEAN was doing revision...
And as for ME?....
Well... i pretty much looking around...observing people(Yes, I admit is girls) ....dreaming....hungry...
So much for studying huh =.=....

After that JACK came back and we went to burger king for dinner....
After that...we went back TAYLORS and finally i did do some revision....(a little bit)...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ON TUESDAY morning... which is 21st October....I was informed the day before that my college mate Joe that he would be going to college to do our assignment...
So i happened to wake up late and i fetch my bro over to his working place and rushed back to college...
I found a great parking right in front of MAKBUL mamak store..... (GOD ACTUALLY LOVES ME *tears with joy*)

And so i brought my burger that i bought the day before to the college for my breakfast....
To think that i was late =.=... JOE himself haven even reached....so i called him and he said that he just woke up =.=....his alarm nvr rang =.=....
Rush for nothing =.=....
And i see why are the admins and lecturer taking away the consoles of our assignment...
So i asked...and they say we cant use this console until Thursday....
So no assignment today =.= (GOD HATES ME T.T)....so i informed JOE and i head back home...

After that i called the emo boy SEAN...asking him wether do he still wants to buy his thumbdrive....
So me and him head to Sunway Pyramid to get his thumbdrive...in the meantime do some of his shopping....

Going shopping with him is a very pressuring thing to do...
Why is that?.... He'll be likely to test some computer gadgets...more like vandalising stuffs =.=...
and he is currently still seeking for his jacket (mun hoe...use the money to get his present)
MUN HOE...in case if u think i said like that it will no longer be a surprise....
dun worry...he kept telling me he like that shirt and all...so he already expect us to buy it for him....so dun worry about it.... HAHA....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so FRIDAY.... i was really free on this day....so i called SEAN asking him wether wants me to fetch him home after college....
After his college i said he dun wanna go home...so I invited him over to my house to waste time....
So there he goes with his game Call of Duty and Devil May Cry....a guy like him seriously should think of going for sound effect buisness...gd future for him....playing the game with all the sounds he make...even when I was watching INCREDIBLE HULK at the living room can hear him shouting =.=....
Making me think that there's really a Hulk in my room =.=....


AND there is a few things i would like to show all of you before i stop talking about him...
haha...its rather surprising about him....



*picture of sean back in year 2006*
*This time was back when his still in love with carmen*
*He thought of going to pyramid to buy present for her*
*wanted to make her feel touched for him*
*ended up fail...so his face and hair turned out to be this*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......I KNOW THOSE WHO KNOWS HIM WOULD REALLY LAUGH....DUN EMO K SEAN...WE FRENS RIGHT =D.....

haha...but anyway...even if this picture make him look like a fool.....haha...
look how much his face changed right after 2 years =)


*the guy on the most right side would be him*
*left to right*
*Jack...Me...Mun Hoe...Sean*

Look at how much his face change...haha...You all have to admit how gd looking is he now don't cha...haha....


NEXT PERSON WOULD BE CHERLY

The reason why i write about her because the only reason she read this blog was because of her....
I know she wants to know what we say about her...lol....What a drag =S

ok...so go back to the day after the steamboat....which is SATURDAY, 18th Oct 2008
I slept at 5am on saturday morning.....then i received a call from somebody at 10am if i'm not mistaken....
lucky for the person that i'm half way awake from my sleep =.=...
Turns out to be this crazy girl CHERLY.... she woke me up from my sleep and ask me wether wanna go watch movie =.=....
Without hesitation i just agreed coz all i want was just go back to sleep eventhough actually I don't really know what she was saying at that time =.=....

So 1 hour later i woke up...I kept thinking what did she told me...
And seriously i really wanted to watch movie cause on the steamboat day we didn't watch any...
So the ppl who going ended up only 3 ppl...which is JIA SHEN....CHERLY...and ME....
She told me the show would be starting at 1 something...
And there i go happily prepared wondering what show are we watching...
Though i was hoping for some action thriller or some strong feels type of movie =D...

And this time she's the driver...haha...
And...well...for me...to be... in her car....quite pressuring....
When she arrived my house....i went in the car....and the 1st word i get from her is "shit" =.=...
Then at that very time...it felt like the time stop for an hour....wondering what i did....or am i really that ugly until she have to say i'm a shit =.=....
Well...turns out that she kept mention that we're late for the movie =.=...
Well..we're pretty much late for the show already....

Even up till now...I still don't really know what show it is....
And she was speeding all the way to bank in taipan and kept mentioning we're late we're late =.=...
And there i go thinking to my self "err...u know we're late and u still have time to go to the bank =.="...
After that...she speeds up to pick up JIA SHEN....my gosh and i'm having a heart attack in her car =.=....

Right after we arrived....CHERLY asked JIA SHEN to go get the tickets 1st while she find parking....
And i'm still wondering what show are we watching...so i asked her....

ME "What show are we watching?"
Cherly "House Bunny *with a smile on her face*"
ME "err...wats that show about? =.="
Cherly "Very nice show wan"
ME "err...at least tell me wats the show =.="
Cherly "Damn alot of hot girls man...you sure like wan"
ME " oh.... =.="

And so...we meet JIA SHEN up... and we go for the cinema....
I bought my usual cinema snacks....COMBO 1.... large caramel pop corn and 2 coke...
As we entered the cinema...I was still wondering what show it is....
And other than that...i realized that we're actually sitting only 3-5 rows away from the screen =.=....
and when i turn back....the whole place was full by age of below 15 =.=....even beside me was like a 13 or 14 year old group of kids =.=...
Right after that....I thought to myself that "crap =.=...i forgotten how CHERLY's mind work =.=....this show gotta be some kind of weird show =.="
And coincedence that CHERLY's younger sister was sitting behind us....



*HOUSE BUNNY*

Well...as for my opinion about the show....for ONCE i gotta agree with CHERLY that alot of hot girls in the show....
But to me...the show i give it 4/10.....
Its not really worth paying for this show just to watch it on the big screen...i would prefer buying a DVD =.=...
And humans below 15 would really love this show =.=....
Why is that?
That's because I realized when the part of just revealing some bikini or just the girl with big bust hugging a guy and the kids going "whoaa...fuiyo...omg...."
If you ask me =.=...I'll only say that if the girl go nude or some sex scene =D

And so after the show... CHERLY went for shopping while JIA SHEN and I went to find CHENG CHENG since she was working in pyramid at that time...
After that at 4.30... CHENG CHENG's break time over and I wanted to go play DAYTONA =D....
When we're on our way to the arcade...CHERLY called up JIA SHEN sayin we're going back....JIA SHEN went laughing at me and so i was depressed bout not playing it =.=...
Then we meet her up at the NIKE shop.... she suddenly tell us that She and her sister wanted to go buy some SUSHI....
And there i go laughing back at JIA SHEN =D....and kept sayin "god loves me...how oso want to let me play =D"
Then JIA SHEN was being negative saying " who knows....mayb der full..."
Then not even 3 minutes after CHERLY telling us she wanna buy SUSHI...
She called up and tell us that she dun wanna buy and wanna go home now...
And there i was being back to depress =.=... as usual JIA SHEN laughing at me sayin "hahaha...god dun love you !!!" ....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's pretty damn much story for me to write =.=....
Hands getting kinda tired though =.=....i guess i'll shortened it here...
As for the last week.... All i did was mixing with Sean Jack and Jia Shen....
MUN HOE were kinda busy and not much outing with us...
Cherly went back to her hometown so she couldn't really go out with us...
And during Friday night...i booked over 12 tickets nobody were able to make it =.=...
So only Hazel and Me went for the movie....lol.... MAX PAYNE !!....




This show ain't as nice as i thought....it was kinda moderate....
I'll give it 5/10...
I got a video from CHEE WEI from her dance in the prom night....
Gotta admit the dance were great....and i din't know she could move...haha...




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONCLUSION

I would like to wish SEAN...CHERLY...JIA SHEN... SHEREENA(if you're reading the blog) GOOD LUCK ! for you all's FINAL EXAMS....

CHEE WEI....your dance is great...haha....and GOOD LUCK FOR YOU EXAM...this time i promise u i belanja u makan...haha...

HAZEL...1 day la i bring you to eat the maggie goreng...lol...if you're free la...haha....

And as for me...I might think about writing some story in the blog...not about me...its just some story i had in my mind... More like a Sad Story or something...

Leave some opinion on what story should i write in the chatbox please...will greatly appreciated =)

I couldn't write much more than any others....too much to pick up...haha..sorry all...
Hope You All Enjoy And Hope It Makes A Good Laughter For All...
Do leave a comment at the chat box...thankyou =)



0 comments: