Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Last Of Old and Recent Photos... (Pic Comparison)

7th November 2008, which is Friday night,
I would really like to have a movie on Friday night...
It's like the biggest night for me...
Release all the stress from college....
Even better den masturbating...no bullshit....

Well...as for today...I went to pyramid with Chee Wei...
Since I've always gave her empty promises back then =.=...
This time I thought of make it up to her since her exam is already over....woot...

So here comes the story about it....

I called her up asking her whether her exam finished already is it...
Cause i thought of inviting her for a movie if her exam is over....
So she said she wants to go our for a movie...
I asked her what movie she wants to watch....
She replied saying wanted to watch "High School Musical 3" or "The Coffin"
(In my mind i was hoping its either "Bangkok Dangerous" or "Tropic Thunder" =.= )

So 1st she said she wants to watch "High School Musical 3"...
Too bad its full and only left 2 place...which is "row B'' (meaning 2 rows away from the screen)
So she said lets watch "The Coffin" then...
Once i heard "The Coffin" name i was kinda have some shivers =.=...
WHY DO I HAVE SHIVER AFTER HEARING THAT MOVIE NAME??
i) I am never really into horror movie
ii) Yes, I admit I'm a pussy to watch horror movie
iii) I'll definitely look away from the screen or use the popcorn box to cover my head when
it comes to horror part
iv) I'll definitely pee or my heart beat will just stop for a few seconds
v) Have trouble sleeping

And so I told her that I'm afraid to watch that movie =.=...
But if u really want to watch then i just accompany you la =.=...
Worst is i hide behind you or take the pop corn box cover up my head =.=...

And so she said to me
If like that watch other show better la...
Waste money if u din actually watch or look at the screen...

And in the end....
I decided to watch the movie....
Here's some image of the show....


Karen Mok


*I dunno what's his name*
*But i believe his the guy from Thailand "The Shutter" *


And guess what...
During the show....
Chee Wei ended up looking away from the screen... (caught ya :P)
She was so afraid and tried to close her eyes....haha....
And there i was thinking "i wonder who's the 1 is wasting money =.="

The movie i rate it 5.5/10....
Reason 5.5/10 cause I'm afraid to watch horror movies
But still even if I have to watch horror movies, I'd prefer watching Spiritual then Serial Killer (such as head flying off from the body, brains flying around like nobody's business)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


COMPARE MY 15 - 18 YEARS OLD PICTURE OF CHEE WEI AND ME

Ok...
I've finally got my permission from CHEE WEI whether can i post out some pictures of her and me back then...

Now here comes the photos....



Year = 2005 (February)
Place = Summit Sushi King
Age = 15 Years Old

Year = 2008
Place = Sunway Pyramid
Age = 18 Years Old


Year = 2006
Place = Metrobus
Age = 16 Years Old


Year = 2007 (November)
Place = Sunway College
Age = 17
*Graduation Day*




There....
I know that my 14 year old picture looks really young compared to my 18 years old....
But hey....like i said....its 14 years old =.=...
And now i'm still young =D....18 only =D
So i know i still look like I'm 14 right? =D (please let me happy abit...)

Lol...that's all for today's post...
Main reason is just to compare the pictures...haha....
Do leave some comment about it in the chatbox ok guys...thx all....
Take care....

LASTLY...
GOOD LUCK TO SEM
(hope i spell that right) STUDENTS WHICH IS HAVING THEIR FINAL EXAMS...
ESPECIALLY TO JIA SHEN, CHERLY, SHEREENA,

0 comments: