Thursday, November 13, 2008

Maths exam re-sit paper (call around)

INTRODUCTION

Ok....I was asked by SHEREENA to keep updating my blog daily...
haha....sorry la SHEREENA...
I usually update when there is something event or happening in my daily life..haha...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here goes...

12th November 2008
1st I got up pretty late....
I was suppose to go to college to settle up my assignment of radio ad, dance track, etc.
I was asked to wake up at 9am, but i stayed up till 5am just to do practice my maths...
So ended up i woke up at 2pm =.=....
Ellie called me on my hp but turns out that I was too damn dead on my bed =.=...

After i got up..which is already 2pm...
My mind was super stress and pressure cause the next day will be my maths spm resit...
my gosh...haven even learned finish my maths fomular and every crapz...

Jack told me that he'll be coming at 4pm to teach me maths....
So before he comes...i tried to do and practice my maths just to wait till 4pm....
So i ended up stop doing my maths at 3.30pm its too damn boring =.=...
I'm not a study material guy anyway =.=...
So i went to play some games with my laptop...haha....
Some PRESSURE i'm having huh =.=....


Then JACK smsed me at 4.30pm telling me that he cant make it to my house to teach me maths....
My gosh....end of the world for me =.=....
So JACK asked me to call JIA SHEN up to teach me maths...
Too bad his still busy with his spec maths =.=...
Then JIA SHEN asked me to try find SEAN or CHERLY to teach me maths...


And since SEAN admit to me that his not very good in maths...so i din call him up =.=...
And as for CHERLY?....Well...I kinda having pressure having for a girl to teach me maths
=.=..



So i called back JACK telling him that JIA SHEN cant help me with my maths...
So i asked him what time he'll be at home and told him i don't mind staying up late...
Then he told me he not sure what time he'll be back...but he'll try to come back home ASAP...
And he told me in the mean time...Try asking CHUN KIT to teach me maths...
And he'll call me up when he reaches home to continue teaches me maths...



So i called CHUN KIT up...asking him wether can teach me maths or not...
He told me his maths only barely pass=.=... barely got credit =.=...
And he asked me to try asking JIA SHEN or ADRIAN and said their maths is a whole lot better than his....
So i called ADRIAN up...he didn't pick up his phone =.=....


What a HORRIBLE DAY WEI SERIOUSLY !! =.=


So after I tried calling everybody...
Turns out alot of them were busy...
So I tried to browse around on my handphone contact list....
But couldn't think of calling up who =.=...
So i called CHEE WEI up wether can she help me with my maths or not...
Turns out she's in the cinema having a great time =.=....hahaha
And she told me that she's very poor in maths...



And with a super pressure and frustrated feeling i'm having =.=...



So i decided to call CHERLY up...
And there she thinks that i call her up to ask her go shopping or go out and take some air =.=...


I'll type down my conversation with her...since she so like to see and read about her self...lol.

Wey Liam :Cherly ar?...where are you ar?
Cherly : In coffee bean..why ar?
Wey Liam : Har?...erm..okay....you free or not ar?

Cherly : Why ar?...
you very boring izit? (say till as if my only purpose of calling her is to go out
=.=)
Wey Liam : No la...wanna ask you to teach me maths...
Cherly : Maths??...EH I WAN TEACH !!!....COME LA...I TEACH YOU...
Later JIA SHEN they all also coming....
Wey Liam : Oh...got alot of ppl there?....er...like that nvm la...haha....thx anyway
Cherly : Come la...i teach you...
Wey Liam : Haha...nvm la...its ok....
Cherly : Come only la.. I teach you maths...sure can wan la...come la...
Wey Liam : err...nvm la...too many ppl i sure go there talk instead of learning maths =.=...
nvm la..haha..thx anyway
Cherly : Oh..ok la...

*click* closed phone.....END OF CONVERSATION....
CHERLY...If you're reading this...this is exactly how you talk...lol...so have fun reading about YOURSELF..
The reason why i don't wanna go over coffee bean cause too many ppl, and comfirm i sure disturn the ppl =.=...



After that...SHEREENA smsed me....i think because she was beside CHERLY when i called her up...
She ask me to come over and that she will teach me maths...
Then i ask her how many people is there ?...she told me including her is 5...
The i said too many people...i sure disturb them...
Then she ask me to go over only...she can teach me maths...
And she told me she'll be alone anyway when she teaches me...
Then i said i'll tell her again later if i'm coming..haha....



And so...i called SHEENA up...
I asked her where is she?...she said she's in tuition...
Then i ask her is she convenient to teach me maths or not...
She told me her maths is very bad...she told me CHENG CHENG is better in maths...
Then i'm like...har?...ok...nvm la...thx anyway...lol....



And...As time seems short....Its already 7.30 pm =.=...
I'm a goner....nobody can help me with maths in a quite peaceful place =.=...

And so i asked Shereena again she's really gonna be alone when she's teaching me?...
Then she said she'll be sitting outside alone anyway...
*JACKPOT !!*
If only she say that magic word earlier =.=....
So i called JIA SHEN up telling him that I'll be going coffee bean later..
And asked him want me to fetch him along to coffee bean along or not....

So i drove over to coffee bean...
So over there....I thought she's sitting alone outside...
So as i walk nearer...I saw a girl which i would like to describe her as "SOH POH a.k.a crazy girl" (Cherly) was sitting beside Shereena
Then i sat down with them....I took my book out...and JOANN came over to us...
And there i was thinking "I tot you will be sitting outside alone teaching me maths =.="
So then from 1 PEOPLE (SHEREENA) was suppose to teach me...
Ended up 3 people (Adding JOANN and CHERLY) teach me maths =.=....
Well...I have to admit that i'm grateful that 3 beautiful girls teach me maths XD
What a lucky guy I am XD....

BUT.....because 3 girls is teaching me =.=...and no guys there other than me...
It added alot of pressure for me cause like I've said....
I'm having a hard time for a girl to teach me maths...(means i'm afraid of girls at times...Don't LAUGH...I know some of you are the same...)

And so...Later Jia Shen came over...

And They teached me maths till 10.30pm...
After that Shereena and Jia Shen went home....
So i talked to Teck Wei (Jia Shen and Shereena's classmate)
His a nice guy to talk to though...

After that...10.40pm...I left Coffee Bean to Jack's house...
So...I continued with my maths subject with the help of JACK...
Halfway doing maths...I was damn super tired and sleepy and very pressuring...
So JACK told me to go out and eat something to keep us awake....
So we went out at 2am....
I let JACK drive coz i was kinda tired =.=...

So Jack asked me where i wanna eat?...
I said closeby la...maybe near ur house the mamak?...
And as we were reaching the mamake near his house...it was close =.=...
So he said that he'll drive me to SHAH ALAM for the roti canai garing
And cause i haven tried it yet...since i always heard from JIA SHEN saying about the place roti canai was damn good...
When we arrive there....the place was closed =.=....Such bad luck =.=
So last result....We went to MELUR to eat....
I ordered Maggie Goreng and 2 roti canai...
Jack ordered 1 roti canai... (no wonder he so skinny)

After that...when we leave the place...I bumped to Matthew from ex usj 13 school....
So i greeted him...
And so we go back to JACK's place...
When we reached his house...It was already 2.40am...My gosh...time passes so fast...
So i continued to study again....until 6.30am...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXAM TIME

After that... I rushed back home and take my bath...
7.15am I left my house then fetch CHEE WEI and KAH YAN to their school along since i'm having my exam in their school...

I entered in at 7.45am.... and i 1st met another exam retaker... and i made friends with her...
An Indian girl named Tinisha...
about her...she's a very nice person, She helped me out with my maths, and direct me to the exam hall...she's a real soft girl though...lol... somehow she kinda reminds me of SHEENA...

And so...after that my exam starts at 8am...
I went over to the exam hall...and guess who i saw?...Pn. Teng...she was the pengawas in seafield school for private candidates...
I was having hard time on my maths paper 1....
and when i was doing my paper....


And as my natural male instict reaction....
I spot a girl came in a few minutes after the exam started...
She was kinda attractive...
While having the exam my eyes kept looking at her side =.=....
Ended up my maths paper 1 don't have enough time =.=... *bang wall*
9.30am is the end of paper 1...


And so... the next paper was 10am....so we need to be at the exam hall at 9.45am...
So i walked over back to the exam hall...and there goes that attractive girl..haha...
So i tried to act cool and all to get some attention from her....

While i was acting cool...putting my stuff on the corridoor and face outside...
I dropped my exam paper slip from the 3rd floor to the 1st floor =.=...
Then i went to down stairs to get my exam paper slip...
After that i rushed back up... I tripped on the floor =.=.... (so uncool =.=)
So i gave up acting cool =.=....since everytime i tried to act cool ended up making a fool out of my self =.=

And so...the paper 2 started....
I have to admit this time i did my paper 2 was so much better than my last year's paper....


And at 11.40am something....The attractive girl left the exam hall T.T...
Don't have a chance to at least to know her T.T...

So the paper ended at 12.30pm...
So i waited to 1.10pm for Chee wei and i fetched her home from school along the way...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENDING


And that is what roughly happened at the date of between 12th november -13th november 2008....

There SHEREENA...how's my blog this time?..haha...


0 comments: