Sunday, October 5, 2008

1 day before my finals for 2nd sem... Another emo day for me...

Well...today would be the 2nd time for me writing the blog...
2 morow would be my final exam for my 2nd semester...
turn out that i don't have the mood to do any revision because of some reasons....

OK....The time of my story would be starting at 1-2 am...

My heart was really cracking as stated to my previous post...
Was smsing with SHEENA and told her about what happened to
me...
I really appreciate that she was cheering me up and thought me how to write on a paper and throw it outside the window that woul
d make me feel better =.=...
What a method =.=...and of course i din do that ca
use if some by-passer picks up the paper wondering what they gonna think =.=...

Then 2am... Chee Wei messaged me in msn ask why suddenly started a blog...
and I asked Dona for help on the blog stuff...
chatted with Chee Wei till 4 somethin then she went to sleep ended up i'm still so awake =.=...



This is a picture of me and Chee Wei if any of wondering how she look like..lol...
Gotta admit she's 1 of the most sweetest girl i ever know...

I slept at 5am on sunday morning coz was getting the hang of using this blog...
And my eyes dun seem to be too heavy durin
g all those moments...
As soon as i'm awake...I thought it was 2pm already coz that's my usual time to be awake
I checked on my handphone wondering what time is it...Then i saw a miss call from somebody at 7.27am... Ended up it was only 8 in the morning =.=....kinda early =.=...so i went back to sleep...

I woke up at 2pm...at my usual waking time... i saw another miss call from sean... so went out to kim gary for a drink with sean, jia shen and cherly...
And i really need to thank them for trying to cheer me up
today...as they know that i'm really sad for some reasons... Really thank you guys seriously.... Just gimme some time to cheer my self up....


A picture of me, jia shen, cherly, sean

Too bad i don't seem to have any picture of what we've did today... hey..
So happen that none of us were very photogenic and none of us actually take pictures during outting....

After that...we got back at 6...so i fixed up my guitar strings and tried to composed some songs...
I gotta admit i'm suck at guitar and i'm deaf tone...but hey...if you don't appreciate your own made stuff....then nobody else would appreciate it...

How wonderful life can be...1 day before finals and here i'm still creating a song about me and somebody....

9.30pm mun hoe messaged me from msn invited me wanna go get
an ice-cream from mcdonald...
Cherly and Jia Shen couldn't make it... so Mun Hoe, Sean, Jack and Me went to taipan mcdonald for some ice-cream...
Yeap...u got that right...the 4 LOVE LOSERS are back... Miss us??... if you do...just to be informed that none of us miss that group name =.=....


Here's a picture of the 4 love losers.... Mun hoe, Me, Sean and Jack

At that time all they did was *Sean* making fun of me and teasing me about me sadness...
Gotta admit that was kinda let go some depression today....and many thanks to this monkeys...

Alrite...that's all for my life today....thanks for reading IF you really did read it...



0 comments: