Monday, October 6, 2008

1st day of final exam

3rd day of post... 6th october 2008... 1st day of final exam...

Few hours before my exam =.=....

Well...nothing much happen today... stayed up till 3.30am... din really have the mood on studying though...
Went to ask my bro to borrow me his alarm clock to wake up at 5am to start studying and smsed Chee Wei to wake me up as soon as she's awake...
Apparently i woke up at 5am due to the alarm clock, whoa, not bad, but too bad my eyes were still heavy so i woke up and gave back my bro the alarm clock.
Because my eyes were still heavy, i decided to go back to bed and depend on Chee Wei to wake me up. LoL.

How Hard Is It To Wake Me Up?

Well...she really did tried to wake me up...haha...
And as all my close frens would now be thinking wether can i be awaken from my terrible sleep or not if u're still continue reading this post....
Y'all got it right....I was still fast asleep...i received 9 miss call from Chee Wei trying to wake me up... and she gave up apparently and smsed me saying hard to wake me up =.=... haha...
Anyway..thx for trying though..lol...

Time Of My Exam...

Well... I woke up at 9.30am instead which my exam was t
hought to be starting at 10am =.=...haven been doing any revision at all for 1st day of final exam.... what a brilliant person I am...
Well I took my bath as fast as i can and rushed over to college and just found out that the exam will be starting at 11am =.=... *What a reliable source i'm having =.=*
So i ended up tried to do some revision for the exams, turns out that i only took 1 hour to do my revision =.=... Hoping i wun fail though cause its Malaysia Studies exam...

A Sad Dream...

After the exam, a college mate of mine, Cath fetched ho
me from college.
It was pretty scary though =.=...no offence =.=....
As soon as i reached home I went for a nap at 2pm to be able to stay awake for late nite studying....
And i woke up at around 4 somethin with a very sad and depressing dream =.=....
Dreamt about somebody with her partner went out for a date...
What a lucky day i'm having =.=....


A Tribute To An Attention Seeker Friend Of Mine,
*Meng Hwang*

Well.... I woke up was because of some messages and nudge from my msn....
Which came from a guy which i call him chicken lips, Meng Hwang which by the name of "Sam" in the chatbox....
And I know if he reads this post he'll ask me to thank him
for saving me from my dream...
Apparently I wun thank you for that =.=...
He messaged me to asked me how to do the blogs and al
l for a fren of his...
And seriously I think his trying to seek some attention through this blog although there aint alot of reading it =.=....
He been happily spamming on the chatbox and claiming the girl in the picture of him in the blog was his gf....
But the thing IS... dun remember posting any picture of you in it =.=

And oh well...since he so desperately wanting himself to be published...here's a picture of him in case any of you wondering how he look like....
*A picture of Yap and Meng Hwang*

And with this picture, we all know now that how attention seeker Meng Hwang is....
So deadly wanting to be in a pictures...lol
...

A Happy Birthday To Choo Sue Keong

LASTLY I would like to wish a fren of mine Sue Keong a happy 18th birthday...
Sorry i couldn't buy u a present though =.=...


End

Well...I guess that is all for now at the end of 9.45pm 6th october 2008...
Thank you to the people who is reading or not reading the post....
Do leave some messages on the chatbox tq....

0 comments: