Sunday, May 31, 2009

31/05/2009 My Updated Birthday Present WishList



PICTURE OF THE DAY


I WANT A PLAYSTATION 3

______________________________________________________


As for today...
I would like to follow something from what ADRIAN always does....
Writing his wish list for his birthday...haha...

So for now...I'm wanna write my wishlist...
Since my birthday is coming....
I'm not gonna say when is it at here though...
To all my friends...
You don't have to buy anything of my wishlist...
It's just something I've been wanting to have....
But even if I don't get it it's fine...haha...

So here's the boring part....
I'm gonna write it down now....
Count from the 1st list as the present i really wanted...

1st  = Car
2nd = Playstation 3... in case if u dunno what's that...here's a picture of it...
3rd = Electric Guitar with an AMP / HD SCREEN TV
4th = I-phone
5th   = Converse Shoe ( Dark blue color skin and shoe laces with red thread lining)
6th   = A pair of nice T-shirt
7th   = A pair of nice shorts which at least after my knee level...lol...
8th   = A cap
9th   = Treat me for food (Sushi / CHILLIES / NO TGIF PLEASE / BUFFET )
10th = A Whole ham
11th = Seriously want a HD TV Screen
12th = A new Set of Speaker Subwoofer (Because my edifier speaker spoil =.=...)
14th = PUPPY...YES...A REAL DOG...A CUTE PUPPY... (Husky, German Shepperd, Golden Retriever, Labrado Retriever (Brown Colored) , or some small dogs like Shizu etc. etc.


I guess that's all for now....
If whoever buy me the Playstation 3...i'll be your slave forever....
haha...


____________________________________________________________________

0 comments: