Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2/6/2009 Ong Sheau Tien's 19th birthday

____________________________________________________________________




PICTURE OF THE DAY

SHEAU TIEN'S COOLEST PICTURE
LOL

_____________________________________________________________

As for today...
I would like to wish an old friend of mine named Ong Sheau Tien happy 19th birthday...





Left side is Sheau Tian and her friend on the right

haha...Yes...as for today...she's officially turned 19...
And yes...i stole all those picture from your facebook....haha....
Too bad I don't have any of pictures of you with me alone...lol...

You must've thought I forgot ur birthday leh....
Haha...actually I almost forgot...
Thx to facebook showed its ur birthday..
Then I check my hp..today is 2nd june already...lol...

So be thankful that i'm actually promoting you in my blog XD...
haha....
Too bad the "Old Tuition Groups" and I cant celebrate with ya...
Still in Australia right you?
So Lastly...


Happy 19th Birthday 
TO
ONG SHEAU TIEN






____________________________________________________________________

0 comments: