Friday, May 29, 2009

28/05/2009 Terminator Salvation " I'LL BE BACK "



PICTURE OF THE DAY

TERMINATOR SALVATION

____________________________________________________________________

Ok...as for today...
My friends and I are going to watch "Terminator Salvation"
So the people who went were Jack, Hong Jiun, Chun Kit, Chun Hien, Darryl, Hao Jun, Cheng Cheng, Denise, Cherly, Chee Wei and ME...

So for this morning...I was suppose to follow Chee Wei to go swimming with her frens in an apartment at  USJ 15...
Apparently...I woke up late....
So too bad she left without me =.=...

And around 2pm...
Chee Wei messaged me telling me she's too tired for the movie so she cant make it...
So fine....
I tried finding another person...
So i called Ferng Lin....So his able to join us...

So since Chee Wei is not going for the movie...
I brought her our to Summit to eat her "ASAM LAKSA"....
lol...
So we go driving around and stuff till 8pm...

After that....
We went to pyramid for the movies....
I fetched Chery, Cheng Cheng and Denise along...
Since all the others is already there....
So I have to fetch them....

We left at 9.30pm...
And the movie started at 10.30pm...



As for this movie...
I rate it 7.5/10...
This movie is good....
But I wont say it's good for everybody...
But I love the movie...


************************************SPOILER ALERT**************************


They took a double body for "Arnold Schwarzenegger"...
They used a CGI of Arnold's face on the double body actor named Roland Kickinger...
But to me I still find his face slightly alike with Arnold...
it's just that he looks a little younger...lol...

Roland Kickinger
Acted as T800(Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator) In T4

Because some people wouldn't like Christian Bale acted as "John Connor"
Alot of them prefer other actor as "John Connor"...



*************************END OF SPOILER***********************************


As for me... 
I would say that I like "Christian Bale" as "John Connor"...
But it would be even better if it's "Edward Furlong" from "Terminator 2" as the 1st "John Connor"...

If you cant recall or don't know who "Edward Furlong" is...
Here's some of his pictures...

Edward Furlong in Terminator 2
The 1st actor of John Connor
Don't count the Terminator 1 of opening movie..

Terminator 2

Edward Furlong and Arnold Schwarzenegger
*John Connor and T-800*



Here's are some other photos of Edward Furlong during his teen





____________________________________________________________________


CONCLUSION

Well...that's that...
Hope That give you some idea on about the movie....
Chao All....~~

____________________________________________________________________

0 comments: