Monday, November 16, 2009

16/11/2009 New Gundam Seed Action Figure


____________________________________________________________________

A quick update,
I know I haven't been updating for a very very very very long time god knows how many very of it,
I've been very lazy lately, haha,
So I'm just here to put a quick Update because I'm so happy with this Gundam Toy,
And Chee Wei was so angry at me because I never update my blog about her, haha
And She's angry at my GUNDAM because of it only I start updated my blog XD,
Don't emo ar Ah Chee XDD....


Chee Wei and Wey Liam
______________________________________________________________________

It's been 2 weeks since I've wanting to buy a GUNDAM Toy,
Because of Mun Hoe,
His mom bought him a GUNDAM toy,
And he told me that it's nice fixing it,
So since then I've got the urge to buy it.

And back when I was a kid,
My elder brother been always buying TAMIYA cars,
So I've always seen him fixing it,
So I roughly get the view how Mun Hoe is going to fix it,
And cause of it,
Mun Hoe decided that Mun Hoe, Sean and ME to buy a GUNDAM toy for ourself as a Christmas Present for ourself,
How sad... haha...
____________________________________________________________________

My classmate, Saiful,
It's a very huge GUNDAM fan,
So as Jeremy,

But since Saiful have the GUNDAM SEED DVD box set,
So he borrowed me the Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny DVD set,


Gundam Seed DVD

I've been watching it and it's good,
And been quite addicted with it and have a very strong urge to get the toy instead,

Since Mun Hoe were talking about his Gundam Toy,
And since Saiful Collect GUNDAM Toys,

So I thought of buying it for myself.

____________________________________________________________________

Well,
As for today,
Saiful is kind enough to accompany me to go get the GUNDAM Toy,
And best of all is his the driver, Haha, and I hate to be the driver =.=....

So 1st we went to 1 Utama Jusco because I heard there's 30% discount,
But since Gundam Seed it's quite the old series,
They don't have much options left,
So we went to "Toy r' Us " instead,
But they were too expensive,

So we decided to go to Cineleisure instead,
And when we're there,
There isn't much option either,
But lucky for me there's the Model that I want,
And it's RM50 cheaper than the one we saw at 1 Utama even though it's 30% discount back at 1 Utama,
So since it's cheaper, I bought 2 Models,
Too bad I wanted the one the most it's RM500, so I did not get that.


Gundam Seed
*Left to Right*
Justice and Force Impulse

Gundam Seed
Justice

Gundam Seed Destiny
Force Impulse

Yeap,
So that's the 2 Models that I bought,
And it's my 1st time buying this fixing type of toy,
So hope I could get it fix nicely though, haha.

____________________________________________________________________

0 comments: