Thursday, February 4, 2010

27/1/2010 Newly bought Gundams again

PICTURE OF THE DAY




STRIKE FREEDOM FULL BURST
&
GUNDAM WING ZERO

_________________________________________________________________

Well...I know I've always been lazy on updating...
So here's something...
I've actually bought this gundam toys as my christmas present (sounds sad? i know)
But well...
Least Chee Wei and my Cousin Cherlyn Helped me on buying 1 of the toys as my christmas present too XD...
Thank you very much..haha..

I've actually completed the gundam fixing thingy back on January...
I know you all prefer seeing picture rather than reading..
So I'll post up the pictures then...

*Boxes*

Strike Freedom Full Burst Mode

Gundam Wing Zero

Yeap...and I bought 2 again...
NOTE that Chee Wei and my cousin Cherlyn bought for me as christmas present...haha...
Here comes the pictures

Strike Freedom
Full Burst Mode






Then Next for the other gundam...

Gundam
Wing Zero







Ok...
That's all for now...
I'll try update as soon as possible...
Chao all

0 comments: