Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25/01/09 1 day before chinese new year back in hometown

______________________________________________________________________

Ok...
I know I havent been updating my blog for quite sometime....
Nothing much happen though and even if it did....I was too lazy to update...haha...
So here goes...

___________________________________________________________________


So 1st of all.... About my leg...
Its getting better (i think)...
Here's the picture of it right after taking out the stitches...


Well....
Its not that bad as I thought it is...
Judging from the time the blood drip...

___________________________________________________________________

Next it's quite a random picture...
Its the day when I 1st bought my new year clothes....
I snap some pictures of my cousin's daughter....
Which makes her my niece too....
Here's the picture....







She's turning 3 years old by this year....
Her name is Zara Chew Yan Zi.....
Least thats how I think her name spelled =.=....

___________________________________________________________________



Ok....
Here comes the pictures of it...
I went back to on Sunday 25/01/2009 Perak, Ipoh...my father's hometown...
Its in Bukit Rapat...or was it Gunung Rapat...cant remember =.=....

So we went for dinner with my father side of family...
Here's the pictures of it...



My cousin Lian Khoon (I think dats how it spelled =.=)
and my 5th aunt...my father's younger sister...

My cousin Ah Heng kor kor and his wife...


My cousin Ah Heng kor kor and his wife...

My cousin in law and my cousin's fren

Ah Kit, 5th Aunt and her husband
1 Family


1 family
My father's brother


My cousins, aunt and uncle

My Grandpa and Grandma

Father, Mother, Elder brother, Wey Liam





Father and Mother


Well...thats it for all...
I don't have any other pictures than all of those...
Because the picture was all taken by my cousin...
And I'm lazy to move around...

There are still more of my father's siblings...
But alot of them weren't here....
Oh well....

___________________________________________________________________

Well...
That's the end of it....
Chao...

____________________________________________________________________

0 comments: