Wednesday, January 7, 2009

06/01/2009 Morning Breakfast...

______________________________________________________________________

Alright...
This post its kinda random...
Well...I'm just trying to keep updating my blog eventhough its short....
If you're a permanent reader...
You would probably knew that most of my post its long whenever I update it...

And since SOMEBODY kept complaining to me that I always din update my blog...
Which she herself know who is she la k....some crazy girl....
Here's some small post...
______________________________________________________________________

Breakfast


Ok...
First of all....
I slept at 5am...
Reason cause was watching Dragon Ball Z DVD....

A whole box of episodes...
It's nice watching back an anime which i used to watch back when i'm younger...
I'm a dragon ball fan though....


And so...
I was called by Mun Hoe at 9am =.=..
He ask me wanna go out for breakfast or not...
Then I ask what time?...
He said 9.30am...
Then I'm so damn sleepy =.=...
And the time its only 9am =.=...
So i ask him to make late abit cause still too sleepy...
And then he told me we'll go at 10am then...
Then I'm fine with that...
So I continue with my sleep again...

When its 9.40am+...
Mun Hoe and Sean called me again...
To wake me up...
I ended up still in a very deep sleep =.=....
Then Mun Hoe came over my house to wake me up...
When i checked my hp...
Turns out its already 10.30am =.=....
Hurray for my sleeping habit !!....

I quickly rushed to take my bath and we went out at 11am....
Mun Hoe went to fetch Sean and we're off for our breakfast...

And we're off to PapaRich...
We ate breakfast over there...
And we went back around 12 something...

And Mun Hoe got me and Sean a gift back in Australia...
Mun Hoe bought Sean a T-shirt (but unfortunately Sean forgot to take back home)...
He got me a singlet which I've been dying to buy it for a very very long time =.=...


The quality of this shirt is damn good...
Its warm and comfortable....
Even in my air conditioner room...
Even wearing this shirt I still feel warm....
Maybe its the quality of shirt which wears it during cold nights...

___________________________________________________________________

Afternoon

Afternoon at 3pm...
I went to fetch Chee Wei home from school...

___________________________________________________________________

CONCLUSION

Well....
That's all for today....
I just wanna say thank you to Mun Hoe for getting me that singlet...haha....

And wishing everybody happy belated happy new year =D...
Chao all..

___________________________________________________________________

0 comments: